Talk

Advanced search

slight bleeding and cramps 4-5 days before period??

(3 Posts)
noonar Fri 07-Oct-11 20:27:34

i am having these symptoms for the second month in a row. last months i was sure it was implantation bleeding, but am not falling for it this month!

why, when i am never , ever have any such symptoms usually, am i having this exp during the 2 months that i've been ttc?

could it be a failed implantation/ v early miscarriage?

btw, i have those very sensitive pg tests bought from ebay, that detect only 10 (forgotten the unit) of HGC,but they showed bfn so maybe couldnt be early misc....

any thoughts/ explanations?

HaveALittleFaithBaby Fri 07-Oct-11 21:27:20

I've started getting that the last few months. One chemical pregnancy but otherwise cycles have normal length (if you were having chemical pregnancies/early MC you'd get a longer cycle and typically some positive pregnancy tests).
I've seen a pattern emerge from noting my cycle down. For me it's just my body playing silly buggers with me. If you're really concerned you'd be wise to consult your GP.

noonar Sat 08-Oct-11 20:32:08

thanks, havealittle.

i've had full on period type pains all day, but only a slight pink 'wipe' when i go to the loo.

i never normally get period pain til day 3 of a period when i am bleeding heavily.

i am not due on for 3 days

this HAS to be something to do with TTC, surely.

any thoughts?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now