Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Nurse perked me up a little

(4 Posts)
rainbowbreeze Wed 05-Oct-11 17:15:34

Not sure why but when I went for my Day 21 blood test this morning she said there had been quite a few women in for the same thing and it made me feel a bit better. I suppose you feel like you're the only one having difficulty conceiving and its nice to know you're not.. small things eh?! smile

HaveALittleFaithBaby Wed 05-Oct-11 19:09:22

Oh yeah..I think that's hardest part...Facebook for example - all you see is people announcing pregnancies. You never see people saying "AARRGH just got my period and this is cycle 23 of trying!" do you?!
My GP said 80% women get upduffed within a year and 90% within 18 months. To be fair though, that's 10% of all other women ttc not pregnant within 18 months...that's a lot of women! I think most of them are on MN!

rainbowbreeze Thu 06-Oct-11 07:50:45

That would make status updates a bit more interesting !! grin
Yeah thats a lot of women, if only you could tell the way pregnant women seem to be everywhere !!

Fairygodmother1 Thu 06-Oct-11 10:43:32

Sorry to gate crash but all of a sudden there seems to be pregnant bellies everywhere again! After nearly 4 years of try you'd think I'd be used to it by now - I have PCOS & all of a sudden there seems to be more women I know diagnosed with it!

I agree with facebook - I wish i could say how I actually feel sometimes...blush

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: