Talk

Advanced search

Nurse perked me up a little

(4 Posts)
rainbowbreeze Wed 05-Oct-11 17:15:34

Not sure why but when I went for my Day 21 blood test this morning she said there had been quite a few women in for the same thing and it made me feel a bit better. I suppose you feel like you're the only one having difficulty conceiving and its nice to know you're not.. small things eh?! smile

HaveALittleFaithBaby Wed 05-Oct-11 19:09:22

Oh yeah..I think that's hardest part...Facebook for example - all you see is people announcing pregnancies. You never see people saying "AARRGH just got my period and this is cycle 23 of trying!" do you?!
My GP said 80% women get upduffed within a year and 90% within 18 months. To be fair though, that's 10% of all other women ttc not pregnant within 18 months...that's a lot of women! I think most of them are on MN!

rainbowbreeze Thu 06-Oct-11 07:50:45

That would make status updates a bit more interesting !! grin
Yeah thats a lot of women, if only you could tell the way pregnant women seem to be everywhere !!

Fairygodmother1 Thu 06-Oct-11 10:43:32

Sorry to gate crash but all of a sudden there seems to be pregnant bellies everywhere again! After nearly 4 years of try you'd think I'd be used to it by now - I have PCOS & all of a sudden there seems to be more women I know diagnosed with it!

I agree with facebook - I wish i could say how I actually feel sometimes...blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now