Talk

Advanced search

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

(17 Posts)
kittencuddles Sun 02-Oct-11 16:25:41

So, last weekend I posted a message about when to test- I was a week before my period was due but full of symptoms so I tested- BFN sad

I decided to wait until the weekend to test again if my AF was late.

Was really disappointed on Weds when I went to the loo, wiped and there was a little bit of (sorry TMI) pink/brown.

Cue lots of tears and why am I not pregnant yet?

But since then I have only had a little bit more brown discharge today.

Please help... what should I do? confused

EatingLemonCheesecake Sun 02-Oct-11 16:50:05

it could be your period BUT i might not be... I had spotting with all my pg... So id say... test test test! Best of luck x

GTR2882 Sun 02-Oct-11 17:02:01

I would definitely test again - brown discharge usually indicates old blood and if there wasn't much it's def not AF! if it's neg maybe wait a few days & get some bloodwork!! Fx for you!!

kittencuddles Sun 02-Oct-11 22:37:19

Thanks ladies. It's my DHs 30th on Tuesday so I'm going to test tomorrow night and hopefully give him an early bday present!

louloubellamozzarella Tue 04-Oct-11 10:26:33

Any luck kitten?? brew

kittencuddles Tue 04-Oct-11 18:12:32

Incredibly faint bfp last night. Still getting brown spotting too, :s

Will test again tomorrow. Not getting my hopes up yet.

shellmc Tue 04-Oct-11 18:32:30

Awww exciting, keep us posted and very good luck smile

kittencuddles Wed 05-Oct-11 07:27:54

Another faint bfp today but darker than last. Dh confirmed there was a line and I'm not imagining it! Think I'll get a digital to confirm tonight. Still getting brown discharge though, sad

GTR2882 Wed 05-Oct-11 07:34:22

Congrats kitten it's good that they are getting darker as well!! The brown discharge as I mentioned before indicates old blood so it is likely that it is from implantation!! I would make an appointment with your doc smile

kittencuddles Wed 05-Oct-11 17:32:01

Thanks for all the support so far ladies. Today I have had some dark red/brown blood. I'm hoping all is still fine. Bought a digital test for later so will let you know later on. Never thought this would all be so hard, just burst into tears at work about it all. sad

Imnotaslimjim Wed 05-Oct-11 17:35:35

Just so your hopes aren't totally dashed - I had exactly like you did, brown/pink/red spotting over a period of a couple of weeks, not long after AF was due. DD is now 3 and a half ;-)

kittencuddles Wed 05-Oct-11 17:43:03

Thanks Imnotaslimjim, I need some reassurance. Am keeping my fingers crossed.

oggy24 Wed 05-Oct-11 18:08:29

Fx for you Kitten. I really hope it is the news you are hoping for smile

kittencuddles Wed 05-Oct-11 19:09:46

Just did a digital and got a BFP!! Delighted but a bit worried still too....x

ArtyFartyPants Wed 05-Oct-11 19:43:09

Congrats OP! Try not to worry Hun all will be well grin

EatingLemonCheesecake Wed 05-Oct-11 20:06:42

big big congrats xxx

kittencuddles Wed 05-Oct-11 22:39:44

Thanks, can't believe that it's finally happened!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now