Talk

Advanced search

Phantom Pregnanacy then BFP? Cycles getting longer? And a POAS thread!

(7 Posts)
ComeOnBFP Fri 30-Sep-11 20:55:13

TTC 6 ish months. Last month I would have eaten my own hat if I wasn't pregnant- had symptoms coming out of my ears and was 7 days late (inc many BFNs in those 7 days!). 28ish day regular cycle became 35 day cycle. really thought this was what it was like to be pg!

Hats eaten- AF reared her ugly head on day 35!

This month, no symptoms, now on day 35, so again 7 days late on old cycle, due on on 'new' '35 day cycle' and not a sign. POAS tomorrow but can't help think it's going to be BFN.

What's with the lengthening cycle and phantom pg?!!

Thanks x

ComeOnBFP Fri 30-Sep-11 23:00:39

Oh and I'll be POAS tomorrow am!

ComeOnBFP Sat 01-Oct-11 13:04:43

POAS this morning, negative, day 36,cycle getting longer :0(

birdofthenorth Sat 01-Oct-11 13:35:32

Hmmm... all I can think of is that the stress of ttc is delaying your cycle?

As for symptoms... I also persuaded myself I had them all this month. I actually am beginning to wonder if obsessing about ttc can itself cause nausea, sort boobs, discharge, etc smile

Was your period normal last month btw? If it was unusually light or short, there could be a tiny chance you are now too months pg? Did symptoms stop when AF came?

ComeOnBFP Sun 02-Oct-11 15:33:12

I do now think you can cause symptoms after last month, never had anything like it! Well had spotting today so I guess AF on her way! No, normal period once here, had thought of the 2months preg thing but test was BFN again!

Thanks so much for replying, its a lonely process in RL isn't it x

WishingIWasLucky Mon 03-Oct-11 08:30:56

Comeon: it's very strange... I have the direct opposite of your problem! My cycles are getting progressively shorter. Always been spot on 28 days, last two were 25 and this month shrunk even further to 24?! I wonder whether it's better for cycles to get shorter/longer in terms of ttc- IF they MUST change that is! sorry to be so clueless! sad

ComeOnBFP Mon 03-Oct-11 18:10:35

Well I'm in a grump 'cause adding on a week each time does me out of 3 cycles per year to ttc! :0(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now