Talk

Advanced search

Pos OPK on Thur morning, when is too late to Baby Dance?

(3 Posts)
SmileyGirl1 Fri 30-Sep-11 17:30:37

So I got a positive OPK on Thur morning (Imc'd 3 weeks ago but desperately want to try again), unfortunately I was due to be away yesterday and today so we baby danced straight away before i left and I see DH tomorrow morning, is that too late for more BD? I think it probably is?

izzybizzybuzzybees Fri 30-Sep-11 23:26:34

An opk indicates upcoming ovulation and ov happens between 12-36hrs after the first positive opk. So if it was positive Thursday then I would still dtd sat as u could technically ov on sat and egg can survive 12 hours.

Good luck!!

TheCake Sat 01-Oct-11 14:06:12

smily girl did you manage to dtd? Very nosy I know, it's just that I'm sort of in a similar position. Dtd on Thursday night after getting a positive opk on Thursday morning at 6:30, also had previous dtd on Tuesday, had loads of ewcm on wed and Thursday. Was going for one final swi this morning but that did not happen (due to brother-in-law staying over) and DH is out all day drinking now...prob will try tomorrow but I reckon that will be too late. Just hoping the swimmers from Thursday night were around when I did actually ovulate...

Anyway, hope your attempt at SWI today was more successful than mine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now