Talk

Advanced search

calling the original "isn't it annoying?" gang....

(4 Posts)
HaveALittleFaithBaby Thu 29-Sep-11 22:27:28

A few months ago I started a thread at the start of a tww. A core group of us (dizzy kipper, patient Griselda, ninja chipmunk and later queenrollo) posted for ages bit the thread moved on and we all stopped posting. I want to know where my ladies are!
If you're lurking under new names (ninja I understand you are still 'brooking') please come and tell me how you are. Post on here. Send a pm. Send a carrier pigeon! Please get in touch!

Biscuitsandtea Fri 30-Sep-11 10:38:05

I wasn't in the original gang but have fond memories of the thread as it was my first MN thread - after Ninja very kindly invited me in. smile

We miss you Have in the brooking world - I'm still stalking you keeping an eye on you when I see your posts and am keeping everything crossed for you that your DH's prolactin thing gets sorted.

I would have sent a pigeon but they're all already out on errands today grin

HaveALittleFaithBaby Fri 30-Sep-11 13:30:05

Ah biscuits my old friend, how are you? I remember you cautiously joining us!
I'm still not up to brooking as it stands. Work is better though, I'm hoping to keep my promotion for another year so actually would be ideal to get upduffed around Christmas and go on mat leave in September...think I'll brook again once DH has been treated.
Those pesky pigeons are never around when you need them. Should use an owl instead hmm. Have you seen any of the others? I know pg changed her name but she's not posting under that either now.

Biscuitsandtea Fri 30-Sep-11 18:56:01

Oh Have - hope the promotion thing stays for another year - that would be great. And might just be able to time it perfectly when you get your bfp after DH is fixed smile

I really do have everything crossed for you that it all comes together. Other than Ninja (brooking) I've not really come across any of the others. Oh, but I do stalk lurk on the Hut in infertility so see a bit from Queen there. Can't say why I stalk lurk there - it's just I still think I belong there in an odd way - would definitely have been in there had it existed before my bfp! Well I mean I think it did exist before my bfp but it was dormant for a while.

All the brookers are hoping you can come back some day (but in the meantime I know lots of us are brooking on your behalf anyway - I'm partly brooking about your DH getting fixed or an ironic bfp before his appt in November!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now