Talk

Advanced search

anyone know the cheapest place to buy clearblue ovulation tests?

(6 Posts)
carriedababi Thu 29-Sep-11 11:18:08

?

dottyaboutstripes Thu 29-Sep-11 12:11:30

I bought a pack of 7 digi ones on Amazon for something like £12. Didn't actually get a + but charted and according to ff I did ovulate that cycle. Didn't bother buying them again!

familyfun Thu 29-Sep-11 12:23:09

smile

kat2504 Thu 29-Sep-11 12:26:17

The internet. Try the Home Health website. But I would try a cheaper brand if I were you. With clearblue you are paying for the name and the packaging and if you look on that site, or amazon, you will find plenty of other tests that do the same thing for a fraction of the price.

Readynow Thu 29-Sep-11 12:26:20

As dotty says Amazon appear to be the cheapest for the digital (smiley face) ones!
I did not get on with the cheaper types but have always got a positive on the digital ones using them in the morning! HTH

carriedababi Thu 29-Sep-11 16:36:09

smilethanks for the advice, ive been using the cheapies but have trouble telling if the test line is darker than the control line, so i might plash out on trying some digital ones, if i don;t think much to them i won't bother again with the digital ones,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now