Talk

Advanced search

Any1 NOT have Implantation pains/bleeding and been/is pregnant??

(13 Posts)
Teenytiny Sun 25-Sep-11 21:51:15

I had Implanation pain with both DDs. I'm wondering if i don't have any pain/cramp/spotting can implanation still have occored if i havn't felt anything? I'm 10dpo and 5days till af due. had implantation pains with dds at a week after ovulation/a week before af.

apricotears Sun 25-Sep-11 22:16:04

I personally never experienced implantation bleeding, or any pain/discomfort at all, so I would say- yes it is possible :-)

WishingIWasLucky Mon 26-Sep-11 00:01:34

What does implantation pain feel like?

Teenytiny Mon 26-Sep-11 00:01:37

Thank you : -) puts my mind at ease a bit.

Teenytiny Mon 26-Sep-11 00:02:34

Well for me first time it was like really bad period pain.
2nd time cant describe it just terrible pain. but some people feel light cramping

RobynLou Mon 26-Sep-11 00:03:04

never had anything with DD1 or DD2. good luck!

WishingIWasLucky Mon 26-Sep-11 00:06:46

Good luck fx for your BFP:-) x

MamaMimi Mon 26-Sep-11 00:25:09

I had implantation bleed with dd1, (although didn't realise that's what it was at the time) but no pains. I had nothing with dd2.

kat2504 Mon 26-Sep-11 08:06:15

yes, I have never had it. Had a bit of early pregnancy spotting but it was later than what would be implantation bleeding. No pains at all. I think this implantation bleeding thing is not really the norm and is rarer than people would think.

rogersmellyonthetelly Mon 26-Sep-11 15:48:26

I had neither with ds1, we were trying, I was obsessively symptom spotting and noticed absolutely nothing out of the ordinary until my period didn't start.
With dd I noticed sharp stinging cramps from 6dpo to 8dpo, and 10dpo I got a bfp. I remember thinking that must have been implantation. I never had any spotting at all until 8 weeks when I had a threatened mc.

birdofthenorth Mon 26-Sep-11 15:59:07

Wishing I had grinding implantation pain with DD1. Like someone was turning a pepper mill in my uterus.

Teeny my AF is due in 5 days too and I'm obessively symtom spotting too (I've had none beyond the imaginery, so far, either)

legallyblond Mon 26-Sep-11 16:13:06

I never had a single symptom with DD.... until I realised I was a week late with AF. Even then, no symptoms (no sickness, no tiredness etc) until I actualy got a belly!

Absolutely no implantation bleeding/pains AT ALL.

DD turns one next week, so I would say it is possible!

Luce2006 Mon 26-Sep-11 17:18:06

Had no implantation bleeding/pain with my DS, with my second pregnancy which ended in miscarriage I had a little bit of pain but I thought my period was due to arrive and this time round I had some spotting at 10DPO

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now