Talk

Advanced search

So stressed! Negative result but no period?!

(4 Posts)
KamiKaur Sun 25-Sep-11 21:03:08

Hey girls! Really hope someone can help me as about to pull my hair out now! I have a very regular cycle of 30-31 days so on the 7th of Sept which was around ovulation we TTC. Just the one time as we later found out we have a big event next year so may as well hold off trying til early next year. However, I was due on the 21st but now 4 days late and nothing. i had a bit of brown discharge (sorry!) today and last few days had really swollen boobs but no cramps or anything. 4 tests have all come back negative.
If its true that it takes about 12 days since conception to implant then i should have been getting a positive weeks ago and could the bleeding I had today-18days after TTC still be implantation bleeding?!!
Any advise, help or experience would really be appreciated!

KamiKaur Sun 25-Sep-11 21:04:07

Sorry i meant i should have got a positive about a week ago at the most! Tested today also came back negative

Makeminealarge Sun 25-Sep-11 21:10:05

hey there, sorry you're going through such a stressful time at moment! Im currently 12 weeks pregnant. When i was 5 days late i did a test which came up negative, two days later did another same result. It was only when i was 8 days late i got a strong postive result. Was so stressed out for a week! had all symptons of early pregnancy but no positive result! Hormone levels may not be high enough at moment (if you are pregnant) to read a positive, but could just take a matter of days. Perhaps give it a few more days. If you are pregnant, congratualtions! hth ? x

KamiKaur Sun 25-Sep-11 21:18:41

Thanks-it could be but as im sure of day of conception and ovulation I thought I would have got a positve as the hormone would have been picked up by now? Its almost 3 weeks ago!
And congrats! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now