Talk

Advanced search

Faint +ve at 2 weeks?

(6 Posts)
daisygrabber Fri 23-Sep-11 17:49:28

Is this possible or in my imagination (which is possible certainly! The more I stare at the stick....)
Several mcs, polyp & fibroid in situ & I'm old (42) but otherwise functioning ok. Lots of bd. Cycle anywhere between 21 and 35 days........
I'm gonna cross my fingers anyway :-)
xxx

eurochick Fri 23-Sep-11 18:05:58

I don't understand the 2 weeks ref but a line is a line. Even a faint positive is a positive.

daisygrabber Fri 23-Sep-11 18:57:31

Thanks that what I thought.
Two weeks since LMP so a bit on the early side. Tested cos my tummy felt a bit periody.

kat2504 Fri 23-Sep-11 19:05:53

If your last period was a genuine proper period and not a bit of spotting, then no, it is too early to have a positive pregnancy test. You may be pregnant but had a bit of early bleeding that you mistook for a period. Sometimes people get a false positive if they have an ovarian cyst.

heroinahalfshell Fri 23-Sep-11 21:57:22

You'll only just be ovulating so can't possibly get a +ve unless you are pregnancy from the month before and are actually 4 weeks and not 2 weeks?!

daisygrabber Fri 30-Sep-11 17:12:46

Thanks for all the answers. I think it must have been one of those grey line things :-(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now