Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Oh my gosh, I could be couldn't I?!

(3 Posts)
leaky Fri 16-Sep-11 19:02:18

My AF isn't due til Monday, CD34, so on CD31 now but since I OV'd last Tues/Wed I've had headaches on & off (never happens) & feeling yuck.

We are definitely not planning another DC as we already have 3 but I love being PG & giving birth. Also I am 42 now (yikes!). We had unprotected sex twice a few days before OV (I worked out later,oops) & then since the day of OV I've had these headaches.

For the past 2 days I've had mild cramping, in the night also, but absolutely no signs in my knickers!! This never happens, plus it's still too early. For one of my other PG's I remember having the pains on & off for a few days & then obviously finding out I was PG.

Like everyone, I could be reading too much into this. Any thoughts anyone? smile

AstroNess Fri 16-Sep-11 19:44:49

Well, you most certainly could be if the timing was right. If you're due on Monday you should be able to POAS tomorrow am and it might pick something up. Do you have any HPTs in?

PS. You like giving birth? I haven't heard that before!

leaky Fri 16-Sep-11 20:36:57

Yes AstroNess, I like love giving birth grin. I am very fortunate that I have very little pain & my longest labour out of three was just 2 & a half hrs grin grin

I'm so sure i am PG but never felt this rough before. I went in the bath & when I lay down I felt a bit seasick!! I'm worried that if I am it could either be eptopic or twins or something. Or maybe I am just having a "normal" PG lol!

DH wants me to wait til Monday to test & I'm not sure whether I would get a positive til then anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now