Talk

Advanced search

pregnant on implanon?

(3 Posts)
bestmammy Thu 15-Sep-11 21:14:19

hi i jus want some advise,, i have implanon in my arm due to come out next month, i no its almost impossible but i think i may be pregant already, my stomach is all swollen i had a 'peirod' about two/three weeks ago and have been spotting brown blood the past week, its so strane havent had this before, only when having implantation bleeding on my daughter, did preg test las week but negative and one about one month ago and was negative but i just feel pregnant if that sounds normal, not sick or anything but wasnt on my own daughter but probably sounds funny but belly feels like its pregnant, would aprreciate thoughts or similar stories

noir Thu 15-Sep-11 21:17:27

Its probably your implanon wearing off, I get this in the last couple of weeks of my injection. Thats why you need to get it replaced every 5 years or whatever.

bestmammy Thu 15-Sep-11 21:22:18

yes i understand that so would i feel pregnant i mean i feel exactly the same as when i found out preganant on my own little girl, also had really bad lower back pain on weekend thought i might of been having a miscarraige or something but the pain went away

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now