Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bet I post this and af will start!

(5 Posts)
Alibobster Wed 14-Sep-11 10:29:18

Here I go again ladies. Desperately ttc, month 36!, 4 mc and one beautiful healthy ds. Last mc was in December and since then my periods have been regular, every 28 days. Currently on cd29 and have been feeling that af about to start over the last couple of days as I've had really crampy achy stomach and back. Monday night I was actually woken by the cramping pain in my stomach. I know I should do a test but too scared. Also boobs were sore but now they feel fine. Suppose what I'm really want to know is anyone had quite bad cramps, thinking it was their af, but actually been pg? Thanks

farfallarocks Wed 14-Sep-11 11:01:55

Yes plenty of people on here have had that

Sorry to hear about your MCs, fx this is your month

Alibobster Wed 14-Sep-11 11:17:02

Thanks farfallarocks

thelittlefriend Wed 14-Sep-11 13:15:16

The cramps I had with dd were like period pains but worse. I just presumed af was coming but got a bfp instead! Good luck.

taytotayto Wed 14-Sep-11 20:20:30

alibobster i found out yesterday that im pregnant. i posted on another site that af was definately on the way and that i would be out this month. i was getting terrible cramps the worst ever and they even woke me up a few nights last week. i was really worried this would be a really heavy af the pain was that bad. anyway my boobs were sore for days then the pain went away. i was shocked to get my bfp, your symptoms sound exactly like the ones i had. i wish you all the very best and hope you get your bfp. fingers crossed and let me know if it happens for you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now