Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fertility experts, what do you think is going on here...

(5 Posts)
noonar Sun 11-Sep-11 21:05:59

ok, am really new to TCC as i have 2 much older dds and have forgotten how it all works grin.

12 days ago i got a positive ovulation pee on stick thingy.
DTD over the next 3 days.
For 4 days at least now i've been getting sharp stabbing twinges that last seconds and feel nothing like period pains.
today i have 'bleeding' like the start of a very light period, but am not due on for 4 days. i never ever come on early.

oh, and i did a first response pg test yesterday- was negative.

any thoughts? x

noonar Sun 11-Sep-11 21:18:42

eurochick Mon 12-Sep-11 10:42:01

It could be an implantation bleed. But you need to be patient and test again in a few days.

Karbea Mon 12-Sep-11 11:00:22

It 'could' be implantation but it's very rare, most women don't get it. It's more likely to be early spotting.
I used to think I had regular cycles until I started ttc now I'm aware I cam be anything from 24-28 days.

noonar Mon 12-Sep-11 11:26:18

thanks guys. i really am that regular, as have been camping/ on hols for last 2 periods so know dates exactly.

have never had the pains or spotting before and never have pms or anything so.... if not pg then will go to dr for a check up anyway as the symptoms are v odd (for me) if not generally speaking, iyswim.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now