Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation induction??

(6 Posts)
pinkapples Sun 11-Sep-11 09:55:16

After TTC with clomid (from 50mg-200mg) for the last year and progesterone levels constantly between 1 and 1.9 after ovarian drilling it rose to 12. Consultant apt last week suggested because of the.rise I should do one more cycle of clomid and then start ovulation induction injections in October if it doesnt rise above 30. At £800 has anyone has any success with OI? I don't qualify for IVF free on NHS until I'm 30 which is nearly 7 years away??

Roxanne123 Mon 12-Sep-11 08:59:18

I didnt get to the point where i had to use clomid but this may be worth a try.. a few people i know who where ttc were taking 2 spoons of manuka honey umf25+ seemed to get pregnant very quickly after ttc for a long time.

Me and my partner had been ttc for 14 months so i decided what can i loose giving it a shot! i was having two spoonfuls a day and after 4 weeks found out i was pregnant :D i am now 13+2 and never been happier.

It may be a fluke but like i thought.. what can i loose.. really hope your wishes come soon xxx

pinkapples Mon 12-Sep-11 18:43:35

Where is that from can u get it over the counter or is it an eBay job?

Roxanne123 Mon 12-Sep-11 19:21:07

You can get it on eBay or any healthfood store like holland and barratt smile x

pinkapples Mon 12-Sep-11 21:16:35

Fab have ordered it on eBay so hopefully might sort me out. Not expecting miracles but anythings worth a go! Fingers crossed

Roxanne123 Mon 12-Sep-11 21:59:15

Let me know how you get on fingers crossed for you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now