Talk

Advanced search

What did your implantation bleed look like and what day in your cycle did it happen?

(14 Posts)
RightUpMyRue Thu 08-Sep-11 21:47:35

Have been ttc since January, am currently on CD29 of and average 33 day cycle and have had a bit of blood; tiny amount, brownish.

It could, of course, be my period starting a few days early; I have had 27 day cycles and up to 36 day too since I've been taking any notice but I really hope it's a baby settling in!!

I'm looking for hopeful stories of other's experiences smile

farfallarocks Fri 09-Sep-11 09:36:12

I had implantation bleeding, well spotting, about 7 days after I ovulated. I thought AF had come early but it never arrived. It was pink/brown and only when I wiped.

I did however miscarry about 3 weeks after that sad

Fingers crossed for you!

RightUpMyRue Fri 09-Sep-11 09:58:08

Thank you farfall, I'm sat here clenching to try and stem any more blood from flowing!

Really sorry sad to hear your pregnancy didn't continue, are you still TTC?

dottyaboutstripes Fri 09-Sep-11 10:02:37

I had it with only one of my pregnancies, though I've been pg 10 times. It was about a week before AF was due, went to the loo and there was a bit of pinky/brown blood. Cried. Waited for AF. Didn't arrive and a week later, BFP. Fingers crossed for you

RightUpMyRue Fri 09-Sep-11 10:04:51

Thanks dotty smile that sounds just like what I had yesterday, still waiting to see if there's more today or if AF arrives.....

<clenches more>

farfallarocks Fri 09-Sep-11 15:55:25

rue yes that was back in June, still TTC. On the 2ww at the moment and imagining all sorts of symptoms even though the month I was preggers I had none at all

MeconiumHappens Fri 09-Sep-11 16:02:32

Hi smile
I had light brown loss on wiping approx 11dpo and 12dpo then one wipe of watery pink on 13dpo. When i saw the pink i though i was definately out, because it looked like af on its way.
good luck xx

Northey Fri 09-Sep-11 16:06:19

So much blood that I thought it was a period, and got through several super tampax that day. Then three days of light spotting. Then a BFP about 10 days later on a CB digital, which said I was 2-3 weeks past conception.

LIG1979 Fri 09-Sep-11 16:12:48

It was very light and brown - it was like the spotting I get at the end of an AF but went on for 2 days. Almost didn't need a pantiliner. Got a very faint BFP 4 days after it started. Good luck x

RightUpMyRue Fri 09-Sep-11 19:54:10

Thank you all for more replies.

I'm so rubbish at actually waiting during the 2WW, I always test early. I tested today in fact and it was -ve but I'm not disheartened yet. I'm still having more spotting but no more than yesterday so it's sounds very similar to what most of you have experienced, except for you northey, what a nice surprise that turned out to be!

RightUpMyRue Sun 11-Sep-11 14:49:26

You can all uncross your fingers, AF arrived today sad

Pipbin Sun 11-Sep-11 17:05:57

Northey If I may ask, why did you test rather than just assume it was your AF?

Northey Sun 11-Sep-11 17:43:38

I did assume it was AF, so had no thoughts of testing at all. Then my nipples turned weirdly tender - very unusual for me - and after about a week of this I woke up very early one morning and in a sleepy irrational way thought I might as well pee on that spare stick before making coffee. I was so dozy I never even thought about where I might be in my cycle as related to the recent "period". And I was still half asleep when the second line appeared, so not really certain what I was looking at at all!

Pipbin Sun 11-Sep-11 17:50:50

I wonder how long you could have gone on for before you realised!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now