Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When should I test??

(13 Posts)
goingmadtrying Thu 08-Sep-11 20:32:18

Hello ladies smile

currently cd27, would normally have tested by now but last couple of cycles were irregular, last month 40ish days sad

so not been trying this month, although think we dtd at the right time, no symptoms either way and hormones blood tests came back normal, so due possibly tomorrow so when should I test have 1 fr test and don't want to buy anymore??

Any thoughts?

goingmadtrying Thu 08-Sep-11 21:23:01

Anyone???

Imustbecrazy26 Fri 09-Sep-11 16:35:49

no real answer just didnt want to leave unanswered ive just had a 58day cycle after coming off the pill after one 38day cycle then one 28day cycle and it drove me insane id probably try and hold out as long as possible if you dont want to buy anymore tests!!

goingmadtrying Fri 09-Sep-11 17:52:26

Thank you so much for answering imustbecrazy well didn't last very long attempted to poas this morning and unfortunately flooded the test so it didn't work grrr.

Will test in a few days if no af

duke748 Fri 09-Sep-11 18:00:16

I'd try about 2 weeks after when you think you ovulated. Good luck!

goingmadtrying Fri 09-Sep-11 18:04:57

I'm due today on a normal 28 day cycle think I ovulated around day 13-15??? Will probably test Sunday if still no af? Not hopeful though as no symptoms.
Thanks for answering x

lalabaloo Fri 09-Sep-11 18:27:32

Good luck goingmad I would leave it a few more days if possible, I just got my BFP on Saturday but really wasn't expecting it this month as I had no period since beginning of July! I hope you get your BFP too smile

goingmadtrying Fri 09-Sep-11 18:58:07

Thanks lala congrats on your bfp!!! Woohoo grin

Wow that is a long time to wait for a bfpsmile

lalabaloo Sat 10-Sep-11 10:24:31

Thanks smile I know, I think I must have not had a period but ovulated the second month or something because I am only about 5 weeks

goingmadtrying Sat 10-Sep-11 20:15:25

Hi well tested today but not fmu, BFN sad definately don't think I'm in the running this month just awaiting af now!!!

lalabaloo Sun 11-Sep-11 21:54:11

Aww that's a shame goingmad You might still be lucky though? I had given up and only took a pregnancy test because "that will be a sure way of AF arriving"!

goingmadtrying Fri 16-Sep-11 21:15:39

Well almost certain af is on her waysad I'm gutted because as much as I say if it happens it happens and I know we didn't massively try this month I know I definately want another baby!! I'm going to try and lose a bit of weight which I'm hoping will kick start things, crampy tonight and some pinky cm so by tomorrow. On a bizarre note I always come on at the weekend???

Imustbecrazy26 Sat 17-Sep-11 22:49:21

Sorry to hear that going!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now