Talk

Advanced search

implantation pain?

(5 Posts)
millyv Thu 08-Sep-11 13:38:11

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if they have had any implantation pain, what it was like and when it occurred?

Yesterday (CD21) I had some really sharp pain that stayed for about 1o mins and then disapeared, its never happened before so just wondering what it was?!

It wasn't like a stitch, it was much lower down and quite intense.

Thanks for you help!! smile

rimmer08 Thu 08-Sep-11 17:00:16

i would like to know about this too ( sorry for the hijack millyv) i had some bad pains in the same place that you have, almost like period pains. am 5 weeks or 6 weeks.

thelittlefriend Thu 08-Sep-11 20:55:05

My implantations pains happened at 5 weeks with my dd. They happened before I had a bfp, so it was the first sign of the pregnancy. They were very much like period pains, only far more intense, lasting about 10 mins. I had them for a few days. Fingers crossed that's what you're getting millyv!

BobbieSox Thu 08-Sep-11 20:58:08

Yes, I had it with all of my pregnancies - first one was like a proper stitch, second and third less sharp and more like a cramp - each time was before I had a BFP. Second time ( which ended in MC sadly) I tested the day after and had a BFP, the others needed a few more days before I got one - I also had a bit of spotting with 2 out of the 3.

Good luck with getting your BFP!

millyv Thu 08-Sep-11 22:13:48

Thanks ladies- fingers crossed!! smile xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now