Talk

Advanced search

Going completely mental - PMS or spmething more

(4 Posts)
CosIm Thu 08-Sep-11 09:42:55

I am only 3 days late but have spent the last 2 sweeks constantly bawling my eyes out and ranting and snarling at my husband. I always get a bit teary before my period but nothing like this - has anyone else had this i the very early stages of pregnancy. i am too scared to do a test incase it is another negative - i cant take the disappointment

HomeintheSun Thu 08-Sep-11 10:33:21

Hi I have been like this before, I was a right savage cow, to which my DH asked me are you due on or something. My cycle was anything from 27 days to 34 days and I was on day 38 so I knew I was a lot later than normal, I took a test on day 40 (DH went away for 2 days so I waited until he got back) the test turned positive more or less straight away. Good luck I hope everything turns out ok for you.

Sn0wGoose Thu 08-Sep-11 10:34:30

I'm like that every month grin

havealittlefaithbaby Thu 08-Sep-11 16:17:17

I had such bad pms my GP sent me for counselling (it was on going issues that bubbled up when my hormones raged). Taking a magnesium supplement (300 mg) has helped a lot. If you are three days late a hpt is likely to be accurate. Bite the bullet and test with fmu tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now