Talk

Advanced search

Another crazy 2ww thread...

(5 Posts)
wrinklyraisin Sun 04-Sep-11 20:11:02

Here I am around 8/9dpo and going insane... after 2 early losses already this year I am about ready to throw in the towel after this! My lmp was 17th August and I have a 25 day cycle, I am pretty sure I o'd between the 26th and 28th, and we dtd on the 22,23,25,27 and 29th.

Here's my "symptoms", I need to write them down and get them out of my head.

-incredibly tired, the last 3 days I have been soooooooo tired during the day and yet at night I am awake every 2 hours with nightmares and vivid dreams
-again since 6 dpo I am very bloated, and have weird gassy cramps but just on my left side???
-veiny boobs that are a bit puffy, not sore but very heavy iyswim
-woke up today with a very sore throat and feel rough as hell

I hate the whole symptom spotting thing as I have been let down in the past, and even when I did get bfp's the bean didn't stick! So now I am just stressed, and tired, and can't eat as nothing appeals, and all the while I KNOW this is too early to test and to early to associate any of these symptoms with being pg, it's most likely progesterone, right??? I just feel like crying and crawling under a rock! Someone please tell me I am not the only one feeling this way this month!!!!

hebrews138 Mon 05-Sep-11 18:43:18

I find symptom spotting during the 2ww sends me completely mental yet i am unable to desist and wind myself up month after month. I wish i could relax about it and then maybe be pleasantly surprised but it hasn't happened yet. Hang in there.

dontcarehow Tue 06-Sep-11 08:59:58

I'm the same except for the boobs, I've had a sore throat and a bit of a cold for the last few days, feeling dizzy, bit gassy. But I know its not going to happen this month, but still holding out hope!
And we've been trying for at least a year so I know the feeling. Its so difficult to not let it run your life! but it seems like every day theres something different to get you excited or to dash your hopes!

wrinklyraisin Tue 06-Sep-11 15:14:44

I'm now really poorly with the flu or a very bad cold. Fever around 100 acc sore throat and body feels like I've been hit by a bus. Ugh. Am out I think, can't imagine this is a pregnancy sign lol. Just the flu!

onlinefriend Tue 06-Sep-11 15:29:26

poor you!
I hope you feel better soon and someone is around to spoil you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now