Talk

Advanced search

Anyone using a CBFM with a short cycle, please, please, come and talk to me.

(5 Posts)
MadameBoo Thu 01-Sep-11 11:01:35

I'm on the second month of using the cbfm - last month I only ever had two bars and I'm now on day 15 of my 25 day cycle and am still only on two bars.

I am starting to worry that I'm not ovulating at all. Anyone around who can reassure me?

farfallarocks Thu 01-Sep-11 13:55:57

Hi there,
I started using it with a 24 day cycle, at one point 22 day cycle and now I am on 27.
Have you recently stopped taking The Pill? That can have an affect.
The monitor did pick up my surge straight away though.
If there is only your 2nd month of using it it is likely it is still getting to know you and has not yet picked up the surge. It does not nec mean you are not ovulating at all. Do you get any other signs that you are ovulating?

MadameBoo Thu 01-Sep-11 19:48:09

Yes, the good mood and energy surge that goes with it, my CVM has never been anything to write home about anyway though.

I haven't been on the pill for about 15 years so it can't be that - we've been ttc#2 for 20 months now though.

Ta for replying - I do hope I get an egg next month.

farfallarocks Fri 02-Sep-11 08:46:32

FX for you. If it has been 20 months I would go to the GP and ask for some basic tests. They can confirm ovulation with a progesterone test.

MadameBoo Fri 02-Sep-11 08:58:11

Yes, I'll be doing that soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now