Talk

Advanced search

Hang in there!

(6 Posts)
myweeangel Wed 31-Aug-11 21:07:51

Just want to reassure ladies who have been trying and trying and trying.
I got pregnant very quickly with my daughter and after about a year we were ready to think about no 2. I was arrogant enough to assume it would happen as quickly again. It didn't! Periods were all over the place (due to stress in work I think) and I even went for a blood test because I couldn't understand why nothing was happening - also I was worried because my mum had her menopause in her early 30s and I've just turned 33.
Just got my BFP a couple of days ago and we're so happy, although it took us a full year of trying.
Take heart, girls. Sometimes it takes a long time. I hope you all get those positive results soon.

DuchessofCambridge Wed 31-Aug-11 21:29:13

congratulations! what a lovely thing to post. I hope you have an easy and enjoyable pregnancy smile

LittlePoppit Thu 01-Sep-11 20:35:54

Thank you for this post. I definitely thought it would happen straight away and then freaked out when it did not, without remembering that it is totally natural. I hope you have a great pregnancy too!

myweeangel Fri 02-Sep-11 19:34:40

Thanks Duchess and Poppit, hope it happens for you both very soon.

gillyglops Sat 03-Sep-11 01:15:04

Congratulations and hope all goes wonderfully smoothly for you smile

myweeangel Sat 03-Sep-11 06:52:01

Thanks gillyglops, good luck to you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now