Talk

Advanced search

Confused!!!

(3 Posts)
juliecap Wed 31-Aug-11 17:57:51

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what was the outcome.
My last period was 42 days ago I have done 2 pregnancy tests, 1 a week ago and the other on saturday both came back with a negative result but i'm still waiting for my period to arrive. Went to see my G.P today she didn't test and said its my body settling down after coming off the pill (4 months ago) my other periods during this time have been between 31 and 35 days apart.
I'm now confused as thinking about things over past couple of weeks everything seems to point in the direction of me being pregnant feeling tired, sore breasts, feeling dizzy etc. but the tests say otherwise.

Any feedback will be greatly received

Thanks
Julie xx

greenzebra Wed 31-Aug-11 18:15:53

when I came off the pill I had periods like this, with all the pg symptoms except the positive test. I also had a AF that lasted for 41 days! I would say your just going to have to wait it out, try and forget about it ( I know its hard) and hopfully the days will go by quickly and your either get a BFP, or AF.

When did you ovulate? If you ovulated later than usual you could be pg. The pill really does mess up your body.

Imustbecrazy26 Wed 31-Aug-11 18:17:56

Hi Cant help on the pregancy symptoms but i came off the pill 4months ago too and my last cycle was 58day just got af yesterday so i know how you feel!!! Maybe just keep testing at random intervals hopefully you are pregnant and will get your bfp soon smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now