Talk

Advanced search

2nd cycle Of Clomid Becoming Desperate

(1 Post)
Princessvicky Wed 31-Aug-11 15:50:25

Firstly abit about me,
I have one child conceived naturally he is 2 and a half and me and my husband are now wanting another child.

We have been ttc for about 16 months we've had all tests done my hubby was ok and im ok apart from having PCOS so i dont ovulate on my own when they did the routine tests they did a 21 day blood test and results were 1.7 very very low and a devastating blow.
So my consultant put me on Clomid 50mg for 3 cycle.

Cycle 1 i ovulated with 21 day blood results been 58.1i was happy and hoping i was pregnant but no my period came on the 23rd so iv just finished my 2nd cycle of clomid im on cd 9 and im praying that this is gonna be a success but im not holding my breath.

Im starting to feel like its never going to happen im becoming desperate to be pregnant again and i need someone other than my husband to talk to he trys his best bless him but sometimes he just doesnt understand and to be honest i think women understand more anyway so if anyone has any clomid success stories or any advice then plz reply.
look forward to ur replies.

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now