Talk

Advanced search

ANYONE ELSE TESTING ON SUN 11TH SEPT??

(16 Posts)
no1childminder Sat 27-Aug-11 19:12:53

Hi all, I am testing on Sun 11th Sept and was wondering if anyone else was, and we could go through the wait together

Il tell you my story, I am 26yrs old and I fell pregnant with my first baby back in Jan 2011. We went for our 12wk scan to find baby had died at 6wks. we were totally devastated, and I had an ERPC the next day, that was in March. We were advised by the surgeon to wait for at least one AF before we start trying again so my endometrial lining could build up again. It came 5wks later and we have been trying since then. This will be our 4th month of trying since then and would ABSOLUTELY love it to happen this month. Last month I had a CP which was so horrible sad Its my fiance's birthday on this day so it would be ever so lovely if we had a positive smile

Would be lovely to hear from you if your the same x

greenzebra Sat 27-Aug-11 19:33:17

hi no1 I am testing that day, it will be after a 3ww. I had a still birth at 36 week in April, and last month I had a chemical pregnancy, so hoping to be pg this month. Because of the chemical pg last month Ive decided to wait three weeks, so to make sure I get a BFP, if you know what I mean.

There are plenty of threads on here for people in a similar situ with yours, Im a angel babies thread for women who have had late miss carriages and stillbirths trying for another, and I think there is also a miscarriage one.

Fingers crossed hun that its your month.

Have you been obessing over symptoms already?

musicalmrs Sat 27-Aug-11 20:22:21

Hi no1childminder and greenzebra ! Sunday 11th was the testing date the DH and I chose when considering this month's cycle (a bit irregular, should be a 3-4ww by then).

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage no1, and your stillbirth greenzebra. I hope both of these are your months.

I've been obsessing over symptoms already... mainly because I think I could be at 14DPO, but not sure...

Mrsgilbertgrape Sun 28-Aug-11 08:27:57

I'm testing 5th sept, 1st month trying for dc4. Have been feeling really pmt ish last 2 days though which is weird because I am fairly regular (28-30 days) so not really due till a week tomorrow.

Have fallen preg 1st month twice (1 ended in mc) and took 4 months each time with dc2&3 so I am quite lucky with it happening quick.

Just found out though that I could have a free holiday to somewhere I would love to visit in dec but because of the malaria risk I could not go if pregnant so if it does not happen this month I may have to stop trying for a couple of months.

Would be gutted to put it off but this really is a once in a lifetime trip.

Pipbin Sun 28-Aug-11 22:09:13

Well my AF is due on the 10th so I guess I'll join you guys for the wait.
This is my second month of trying for number 1.

no1childminder Thu 01-Sep-11 21:42:36

greenzebra im so sorry to hear of your lost sad not really thinking about symptoms....yet! i prob will next week! i didnt have any with my first PG, apart from sore boobs, so im not to worried if i dont get any.

good luck to everyone!!!

i got a wedding fri 9th so im tempted to test then so i know whether to drink or not. im a bit like you musicalmrs my periods arent regular but ive worked out to test either the 9th or 11th, what to do?! i want to know for the wedding, but if its positive id love to find out on my DP's birthday. what would you do?

no1childminder Wed 07-Sep-11 20:40:17

ive decided to test fri morn. would feel really guilty if i drank at the wedding then had a positive!

dontcarehow Thu 08-Sep-11 12:43:40

can I join, I'm testing on the 10th. Been trying for 13 months now, although the first 12 I can't really count because I wasn't getting periods for those months! (health issues I won't go into here), so assuming I've got a regular cycle, which I bet I probably haven't, and that I did in fact ovulate this month, which I bet I probably didn't, I should be testing on the 10th.
I'm going out of my mind already! It's going to be a complete waste of a test because the chances of me having ovulated were so slim. Can't bring myself to do the whole charting/ ovulation testing thing though because it'll just take the excitement out of the swi.

dontcarehow Fri 09-Sep-11 10:11:46

Right, I've already convinced myself that I am, I'm supposed to be starting today, but I dont know for sure that my cycle is normal. I just keep reading about symptoms and going, oh yeah I've had that! Don't want to test until tomorrow though. This is insane, i've not done any work yet today!

knittymum Fri 09-Sep-11 12:35:14

I'm glad I'm not alone, dontcarehow - I've spent the last couple of days alternating between being convinced I'm pregnant and convinced that I'm premenstrual. I'm not due until Tuesday, so I've still got a bit of a wait. Trying to keep busy!

Bluetinkerbell Sat 10-Sep-11 14:18:59

Hi green
I'm testing again tomorrow as well! wink

musicalmrs Sat 10-Sep-11 16:40:48

Well, I had an odd cycle after posting on here! I thought I potentially had AF a week or so ago, so thought that it was it. However, it was very light, and very odd. After feeling odd for a couple of days, I decided to take a test on Thursday (and confirmed by a CBD last week) - BFP!

Bluetinkerbell Sun 11-Sep-11 09:08:11

well tested this morning... BFN again, think/hope AF will be on its way soon, had enough of it now

dontcarehow Mon 12-Sep-11 07:57:09

BFN. still no period though. Suspect I've got a dodgy cycle. FFS

dontcarehow Mon 12-Sep-11 07:58:53

oh and congrats musicalmrs! Sorry I've learned to selectively filter out other people who are having more success than me as a survival mechanism! otherwise I'll go insane! but its always nice to hear good news

no1childminder Mon 12-Sep-11 09:45:47

mine was a BFN too sad

congratulations musicalmrs!!

im going to use CB ovulation sticks this month, anyone had any experience with them? good or bad. my friend used them, had sex once when it had a smiley face, and conceived! Obviously im not expecting that to happen with us, but wouldnt it be good?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now