Talk

Advanced search

how to swi when staying at the in laws?

(11 Posts)
dontcarehow Fri 26-Aug-11 13:00:26

Any tips for fitting in the SWI when staying with the in- laws? Whats the best way to not make any noise? or to not make it obvious?!

Sn0wGoose Fri 26-Aug-11 13:06:31

Test the bed for squeaks as soon as you get there (so it's not suspicious-sounding!). We have been known to SWI on a duvet on the floor if needs be grin

maybebabyR Fri 26-Aug-11 13:09:07

Love this question grin Also, if bed too squeaky, bending over the bed? blush

eurochick Fri 26-Aug-11 13:19:11

On the floor as goose suggested. Doggy is probably less bouncy than most other positions...

kat2504 Fri 26-Aug-11 13:27:07

Ah Stealth Sex. The bed in the spare room at my parents house is exceptionally squeaky. Have found using it sideways rather than lengthways makes a difference. No idea why.

havealittlefaithbaby Fri 26-Aug-11 17:30:38

If the weather is ok, sneak out for a 'walk'? I agree with duet it even mattress on the floor.

Discolite Fri 26-Aug-11 22:28:26

I haven't done this but how about standing up against the door to prevent nosy MIL from gaining entry and seeing something she really really doesn't want to see?

Although standing is a bad position for babymaking. You'd have to lie down on the floor straight away to stymie gravity.

I have heard the dread words through the door - 'Everything alright in there?'

SpamMarie Sat 27-Aug-11 20:11:15

I gave up on worrying about my parents hearing us. We're married so even by Catholic standards it's not a sin!

cjbartlett Sat 27-Aug-11 20:14:44

Do you mew you're a screamer?! Or are you talking bed springs?
I'd just put mattress on floor if latter
If former bite on the pillow?!?

Pipbin Mon 29-Aug-11 00:17:31

Could you get him going before hand and make the actual sex quick and quiet?

happyforthemostpart Fri 09-Sep-11 16:35:22

hahaha! pipbin - is this acceptable even if you're not at the inlaws?!!

For the first time in YEARS we had sex the other week while my family were staying. I actually found the really slow and quiet sex great so you could just try the 'naughty' thing?!!

good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now