Talk

Advanced search

bfp at 7dpo, now I'm really scared! Please come talk to me.

(3 Posts)
CookieRookie Mon 22-Aug-11 20:39:55

Hi, first off let me apologise for spelling errors in advance and for maybe taking ages to reply to any posts...dh took the laptop so I'm using my phone.

I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated really. CD 1 was the first of this month. I think I ov'd on the 13th and we dtd that night, the only time we did this month. On de 15th I got really bad pain and began to spot. Over de last 8 days it has been pretty much de same, not period bleeding but there has been a small bit of brick red spotting but mostly brown spotting. I rang my gp who said it was most likely ov bleed and pain which would mean I was to days out but could still get pg from the 13th.

I had an ectopic over two years ago and lost my left tube so I thought I'd take a hpt this eve thinking if its negative it would put my mind at rest because it might rule out early implantation in my tube. I never thought it would be positive but even without fmu a second line appeared almost straight away. I did another one about two hours later and same thing. Now I'm totally freaking out.

I'm clinging to the hope that it was a first response test which can detect hcg six days before the day of my missed period which would be today.

Is there anyone out there who's tested so early and everythings been ok?

MeconiumHappens Mon 22-Aug-11 23:03:15

Do you use fertility friend website? If you do, you can search their chart gallery and search for charts where people have had a positive at 7dpo. You'll prob finds loads of pregnancy charts which would be reassuring.

Im not sure about your area, but around here women who have had a previous ectopic are sent for an early scan to check the egg is in the right place, maybe pop and see your gp and get it arranged.

Good luck smile

CookieRookie Tue 23-Aug-11 14:11:33

Bloody hell, how embarrassing, I used text speak! Will have the laptop back this evening.

Thanks MH, I tried having a look but you have to be a member. I took two more tests this morning, ordinary and digital, both positive so went to the doctor. Have had my bloods done and will repeat on Thursday. I'm having twinges on my right side so that's not good but I'm trying desperately to stay positive. Hard when I'm also still spotting brown blood albeit very scant.

I didn't think there was much point going for a scan because it's way to early to see where de baby is and the doctor agreed to give me another week or so.

So it's all praying from here. Hopefully this is our month.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now