Talk

Advanced search

TTC #1

(4 Posts)
GTR2882 Tue 16-Aug-11 13:14:48

Hi everyone, I am new here and on my 3rd month TTC and just wondering if anyone can give some advice as I am having some really strange symptoms.

Last month i think i may have had an annovulatory cycle, as my AF date came and went and by CD57 it had still not made an apearance. I think (I am not entirely sure because that cycle threw me out) that we BD'd at around the time I O'd but my days are not certain (despite charting). Two days before AF was due I had some dark brown/pinkish discharge, but only when i wiped (sorry if TMI) then on the third day it developed into more of an actual bleed (there was some red discharge but it was mainly very dark brown and again only when i wiped), although not enough for a pad. This lasted for 2 days and since Sunday it has completely stopped. I normally have medium to heavy flows that last between 5 and 7 days, so this is completely out of the ordinary for me. I have done a couple of tests but these have been BFN (although i was sure there was a very faint line on one, but think it was more wishful thinking).

In addition to this i have not been sleeping well, am exhausted all the time, my bbs are still sore, i have been becoming increasingly light headed and nauseous (have not actually been sick yet though) and get headaches throughout the day.

Could i just be run down or does anyone think that these signs could point towards something more exciting??

Any advice/help would be really appreciated as i am going insane confused

Gemma

KinkyDorito Tue 16-Aug-11 13:23:09

It sounds like a possible implantation bleed. Did you POAS this morning? There's always the GP who might check your bloods. smile

farfallarocks Tue 16-Aug-11 13:24:33

Hmmmm very odd. It could be implantation bleeding, it could be a hormonal blip which could also cause the symptoms you are describing.
The not knowing is awful isn't it?
I would wait a coupld of days and buy a high quality test and test again. Or go to the GP and ask for a blood test?

GTR2882 Tue 16-Aug-11 13:28:22

KinkyDorito - POAS yesterday morning, got BFN so was going to wait a couple more days and try again if not feeling better.

farfallarocks - this waiting game is driving me crazy!! Have got an appointment with the nurse on Thursday because i have just changed GPs so will have a word and see what she suggests.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now