Talk

Advanced search

what cheap pg tests are good? are answer or tescos own brand anygood?

(6 Posts)
carriedababi Fri 12-Aug-11 10:56:10

i think i will be needed some mroe suppliesblush and perhaos move onto something cheaper.

i think the tesco ones work out to two pounds each which is a bit more reasonable.
and teh answer ones int he local pharmacy are 2.50

jenfraggle Fri 12-Aug-11 10:59:44

Have you looked on Amazon? I bought 15 for £2.80 this week. They aren't branded ones so you aren't paying for a name and I've heard a number of people on here say that they get them from there

pommedechocolat Fri 12-Aug-11 12:56:34

Out of the high street ones Tesco proved themselves the best when I fell pg this time round.

4 days before AF due FR gave me a faint line, clear blue +/- gave me confusion and Tesco gave me a good obvious line (not FMU either).

I've heard good things about Poundshop ones too.

carriedababi Fri 12-Aug-11 15:07:40

ok thanks, think i'll try the tescos first then move onto the cheaper amazon ones.

can't keep spending like thisblush

nickschick Fri 12-Aug-11 15:13:58

I got a really good one in a shop called home bargains it was 99p and quite a sturdy pen style one similar to the old clearblue ones.

Mama5isalive Fri 12-Aug-11 15:14:09

the poundland ones work just as well - those are the ones they use in the hospital the ones with 1 line negative, 2 lines positive!!!!
i found the cbd was a good one for me also! yes expensive but if you have feelings of being pregnant and a few day after your AF was due it should be screaming " your pregnant" at you right, if dates are right i guess!

good luck xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now