Talk

Advanced search

pain in the ovaries?

(8 Posts)
dontcarehow Thu 11-Aug-11 09:09:39

I'm beginning to get quite worried, having some pain in my uterus/ ovary type area, which isn't like period cramps. I've had thyroid disease and have been in remission since April, but still haven't had a period (since this time last year). Have been ttc, but without periods, I very much doubt its a symptom of pregnancy. Any ideas what it could be?

ciwi Thu 11-Aug-11 09:11:56

Ovulation?

dontcarehow Thu 11-Aug-11 09:21:00

Its been happening for at least a week, getting gradually stronger, but still not really painful. Just enough to notice. How long does ovulation generally last?

dontcarehow Thu 11-Aug-11 09:25:01

oh, and there has also been an increase in discharge, TMI, but its clear and not smelly, but turns white and crusty blush once its out.

ciwi Thu 11-Aug-11 10:01:16

It could be ovulation, I have had ov pain for a few days, not sure about a week though, the clear discharge would fit with that too i suppose, other than that I am not sure except maybe af is on the way? Sorry I can't be of more help but hope you get your bfp soon x

1sttimetryer Thu 11-Aug-11 17:58:09

I have very irregular periods and i had this a couple of weeks back, it lasted for 9 days, it turned out to be ovulation and i ovulated on the 8th days of having the pain. Get SWI'ing!!!! Good luck !

dontcarehow Sat 13-Aug-11 06:34:36

thanks for the help, period arrived today, I'm actually really relieved, I can now start ttc properly after a year of no periods! yeay

1sttimetryer Sat 13-Aug-11 09:28:20

Glad your period finally arrived. Good luck with ttc x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now