Talk

Advanced search

So here we go again...

(5 Posts)
pinkapples Fri 05-Aug-11 23:04:02

Well after 10 months ttc 10 induced af's 5 failed Clomid cycles and one Lap and dye with ovarian drilling AF is here (naturally) for the first time in about 6 Yrs!!! Feeling positive about this cycle join me if u are ready to (hopefully) make a may baby!!

havealittlefaithbaby Sat 06-Aug-11 08:24:37

Hiya, I'm still waiting to see if I might just get an April baby but because I've net you on other threads just wanted to say I'm really pleased to hear your body is coming round to your way of thinking! All the best ttc. I'll lurk to see you get your bfp! smile

CleanSheetsAndSmoothLegs Sat 06-Aug-11 08:58:27

Well done! I think we were drilled at the same time, weren't we? Is it two weeks since your op? I am still waiting for my period but am interested to know how long it took you to get yours.

NinjaChipmunk Sat 06-Aug-11 08:59:06

I have seen you about on the boards here before pinkapples and wanted to say good luck and glad a natural af has arrived. Fingers crossed for your bfp this month.

pinkapples Sat 06-Aug-11 09:38:04

Thanks for your well wishes! Trying not to get my hopes up
But it is nice to know my body is (maybe) doing what it should be!

Yea I think we were I am now 17days post surgery and on day 2 of my cycle.surgeon said if AF comes to take 150mg (last two cycles were 200mg) days 2-6 and then do day 21 bloods. I had booked an apt at the clinic for next week bu will cancel that on Monday and rearrange for After my results. smile

Don't worry if AF hasn't got you yet, I was told it could tale4-6 weeks for it to take effect.. So mega shocked when it came yesterday! Wearing pads as no famous until 3 weeks post op! Very uncomfortable!!! Hopefully AF will
Hold
Off for you a couple of days so you don't have to wear them! Hehe! grin wasn't sure it was AF at first as not much wa in the pad I thought it was just light spotting but then the floodgates opened! (sorry tmi) good luck... Will keep you posted!

Have a good weekend

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now