Talk

Advanced search

Starting ivf

(6 Posts)
jumpingjackhash Wed 03-Aug-11 10:00:36

We're going to our Patients' Information Evening tonight... am kind of excited and nervous at the same time. Hopefully this will mean a swift start to what might be a long process. smile

Any words of wisdom?

Louiseteacher30 Wed 03-Aug-11 10:55:45

Hi,

There is a great thread on here- IVF/ICSI everyone welcome for questions...
The ladies are lovely and we are all at different stages, some of us are at info stage, stimulation injections some of us are going through the egg collection/ transfer stage.

You will be able to post you questions and read a range of experiences

Louise

jumpingjackhash Wed 03-Aug-11 11:35:51

Thanks! Do you have a link?

Gardenpixie Wed 03-Aug-11 15:06:59

Hi Jumping how are you?
The link is here if you fancy popping in smile

Louiseteacher30 Wed 03-Aug-11 16:55:38

Hi Jumping
Sorry was messaging earlier on phone...its not the best lol.

Gardenpixie is definitely the hostess with the mostess over on the IVF/ICSI thread and keeps us all so positive, its the place to be!! :-)

Meant to say earlier that some of us (not me yet!) are at the BFP stage so there is a real buzz around.

Hope you join us :-)

Louise

Teds77 Wed 03-Aug-11 17:10:08

Hi jumping do join us on our lovely thread. Apologies if this is a little too late for your evening but my information evening was really an hour listening to stuff I already knew <obsessive researcher emoticon> but DH found it useful.

We were in a lecture theatre so you can just sit there <hide at the back> or there is a chance for questions at the end too.

I think if you aren't clear whether you will be IUI/IVF/ICSI then it will be helpful when thinking about this too. Also, might help you work out what questions you might want to ask at your first appointment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now