Talk

Advanced search

please help

(4 Posts)
shorty100 Tue 02-Aug-11 11:59:05

Can anyone please offer me some advise. I had a miscarriage in jan and have been trying to conceive since then.

My cycles are still a bit of a mess but this month I feel a bit different.

Not sure if its all in my head and i'm looking for things because I want it so much but the last few days my boobs feel heavier and keep getting twinges on the left hand side of my stomach. Today I am bleeding a little and af due next monday going off last months cycle.

Does anyone think I could be pregnant?

buggerlugs82 Tue 02-Aug-11 12:42:05

There is only 1 way to know and that is to POAS.

No one on here can tell you, well except maybe Kat and her crystal ball.

If you have enough Hsg (or whatever its called) to make your bobs hurt, you have enough for a BFP.

havealittlefaithbaby Tue 02-Aug-11 18:43:47

I think it's tad early to poas.to be honest. The tww is hell especially if your cycles are irregular and you've already been an mc, bless you. Could you be pregnant? Yes, you could be. All you can do is wait I'm afraid. Join a nice thread like 'isn't it annoying?' (Which is started during the tww!) to symptom spot in.happy company. Hope its a bfp next week smile

shorty100 Wed 03-Aug-11 07:43:26

Thanks havealittlefaith I knew I was going to get comments that made me feel stupid I know I could be pregnant was just looking for experiences. Your post made me feel supported though so thanks, I will take a look at that thread. I poas this morning and bfn knew it was too early but too impatient. Still symptom spotting smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now