Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had a bfn on cd27 and gone onto to get a bfp???

(10 Posts)
goingmadtrying Tue 02-Aug-11 10:54:17

My cycles have gone a bit do lally last month was 37 days but on average 29 days, did a cbd with afternoon wee on cd27 bfn sad now cd29 and no sign of af..... Just wondered if anyone had gone on to have bfp after taking a test couple of days early which was bfn???

buggerlugs82 Tue 02-Aug-11 12:44:02

Some have, some havent. Its probably unlikely that you are pregnant judging by your cycles.

CD27 is still early considering that a 28 day cycle is rare. Put the tests away till CD40 and do another if AF still doesnt show.

goingmadtrying Tue 02-Aug-11 17:02:41

Thanks bugger

Anyone else???

TanyaBranning Tue 02-Aug-11 17:06:32

Yes.

Didn't get BFPs until

cd37 (1st pregnancy)
cd29 (second)
cd 33 (second)

despite a fair bit if earlier testing!

TanyaBranning Tue 02-Aug-11 17:06:45

should have said third!

havealittlefaithbaby Tue 02-Aug-11 17:51:49

When you do test use fmu and s more sensitive test. A cbd with afternoon we is very unlikely to show a bfp at this stage!!

goingmadtrying Tue 02-Aug-11 19:48:17

Oooh so still hope tanya I've been thinking about my first pregnancy cause I can't really remember the 2nd! I know I tested in the afternoon but can't remember when but I always thought it was with a cbd but I now remember it had pink dots!! Cbd came out when I was just pregnant and I brought one cause I felt cheated as it was a digital!!! Lol

havealittle thanks I know fmu is the best but to be honest I brought them on Sunday and couldn't help myself grin

I'm not going to test for a few days mmmm when to test???

goingmadtrying Tue 02-Aug-11 20:14:42

Have just realised I'm cd30 today so tested on cd28 I really don't think it's happened and it will ever happen sad

KlairvoyantKat Wed 03-Aug-11 16:04:56

I'm sure it probably will happen some day, just not this month. TTC can be a very long haul, you need to try not to get yourself into such a state every month about it. I know it's hard and I'm the worlds worst for early testing!

goingmadtrying Wed 03-Aug-11 16:14:59

Still no sign of af and boobs getting more sore by the day and feeling woozy I think I actually might be but not testing yet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now