Talk

Advanced search

only had swi on friday, think i may have been ovulating around then, and i know its only sunday, but ive got a funny feeling im pg!

(9 Posts)
carriedababi Sun 31-Jul-11 20:34:17

blush

omg have i turned into a nutty ttc'er?

lol

well nuttier than i usually am

yes it was only this friday. 2 days ago!, but ive got a funny feeling

bruxeur Sun 31-Jul-11 20:40:53

Probably early gastroenteritis.

carriedababi Sun 31-Jul-11 20:42:28

lol!

when i got pg with dd, 1 week afetr she was concevied i knew, before the test even came up postivie i just knew, i felt weird

KlairvoyantKat Mon 01-Aug-11 06:10:43

There is no way you can know until at least a week after ovulation. The rest is just wishful thinking I'm afraid! After a week you may get very early symptoms or you may not but until that point your body has no way of knowing you are pregnant as the egg has not implanted yet.

Nowt wrong with wishful thinking of course smile Hopefully you will be right. POAS in ten days time.

carriedababi Mon 01-Aug-11 11:12:41

i'm not havign any symptoms,like sore boobs or anything, just more of a strong feeling

but i dohave a feeling liek, i can feel something going in down there,like somethings implanting!

i very much doubt anyone could actually feel the egg implanting.

VitaEstBonus Mon 01-Aug-11 11:16:23

Last time I was pg - I just knew within a couple of days. In fact I took a test way before period was due and it was +.

buggerlugs82 Mon 01-Aug-11 12:48:52

KlairvoyantKat has spoken and i've heard that her word is gospel.

pommedechocolat Tue 02-Aug-11 12:41:38

I am currently 9 weeks pg and with this one I think I ov'd on the Thurs (using opks until get negative post positive) and then on the Sunday evening had weird tugging pains that felt a bit like ovulation pains but not quite. Reading online seemed to suggest it was hairs on my tubes moving the egg down and it was more likely to be felt if egg was fertilised.

It certainly made me wonder as I hadn't had that before. I didn't really let myself believe it as was feeling pessimistic but I'm pretty sure that's what it was and if I had been on less of a downer about ttc would have 'known' I was pg very early on.

carriedababi Tue 02-Aug-11 18:03:56

it still definatley feels like something is going on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now