Talk

Advanced search

Advice required - OVing again??

(5 Posts)
PollyRoxs Fri 29-Jul-11 11:30:46

I am in need of a bit of advice as I am new to this TTC lark and my body seems to be playing tricks on me confused.

I came off the mini pill on 17th June and have been waiting for AF ever since. I had some very light spotting earlier this week <breathing a hugh sigh of relief that the SWI can eventually start>. But it never developed into full blown bleed - sorry if TMI. Now this morning I have EWCM, this is the second phase of this since coming off this pill, but without AF appearing. The last time was 30/6, so almost exactly a month ago.

I have been taking my temps for the last 2 weeks and no great changes.

Does this mean I am ovulating again or is my body ticking me??? Ahhhhh the frustration of it all.

ellangirl Fri 29-Jul-11 21:25:54

your body can gear up for ovulation but not ovulate several times in a cycle. I usually ovulate around day 15-16, but last cycle randomly I ovulated at day 29, then got af 2 weeks later. Sooner or later your Af will show up, but even the mini pill can take a while to leave your system.
Good luck with TTC!

PollyRoxs Sat 30-Jul-11 09:10:42

Thanks for the reply. I am just getting frustrated with the waiting. Must just chill out and it will happen.

ellangirl Sat 30-Jul-11 10:00:14

Chilling out is the way to go, though it's hard to do believe me I know!

havealittlefaithbaby Sat 30-Jul-11 12:36:32

I wonder if the spotting was withdrawal bleed and you're now ovulating. It dies take a while to get the pill out of your system. Best advice is just keep swi 3 times a week, hopefully your body will settled down.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now