Talk

Advanced search

Anyone testing on 11th August??

(237 Posts)
Figaro82 Thu 28-Jul-11 09:52:20

I am at the start of the 2WW and planning to test around the 11th August. This is my first proper month trying to concieve following a MMC in April. I am already so nervous/excited and just wish I could fast forward!!!!! Anyone else at the start of their 2WW? Hoping for lots of BFPs!! xx

Figaro82 Thu 28-Jul-11 13:24:10

Just me then sad

mousebacon Thu 28-Jul-11 17:41:32

I will be!

I had a MMC in January and had complications following surgery so this is our first try at ttc again - fingers crossed! I think I'll be POAS on the 10th smile

Figaro82 Thu 28-Jul-11 18:07:19

Yey, I'm not the only one!!! Fingers crossed for both of us after the pants year we have had!

I know I will not hold out till the 11th and will be POAS a few days before that! Lol!

I am so excited and nervous at the same time, but I hate the 2WW!! X

mousebacon Thu 28-Jul-11 18:31:00

Oh I'll be pretending I'm not looking for symptoms but actually checking boobs/cm/wee etc as well as temping. You have been warned!!

Figaro82 Thu 28-Jul-11 19:50:12

Trust me, I'm just as bad!! Every little thing will either get my hopes up or make me think it's not my turn! It's going so slow already!!

Figaro82 Fri 29-Jul-11 21:08:47

Anyone else joining us for symptom spotting and BFPs in 2 weeks time???!

Wildwaterfalls Sun 31-Jul-11 08:50:00

I'll join you! Sorry to hear about your MMCs figaro and mousebacon. Really hope this is your month.

My period is due around 5 August, but as my cycle is a bit messed up after my MMC in March, all bets are off.

I am just as bad as you are about symptom spotting blush, but so far there hasn't been much to spot sad. I had a tiny bit of bleeding a few days post ovulation (clearly implantation bleeding!) and have been very tired the last few days (clearly due to pregnancy, rather than work being hectic!).

Good luck to both of you... Will be checking here to read about your symptoms... And report back anything from this end!

Figaro82 Sun 31-Jul-11 10:22:05

Hi Wildwaters!!!

You've not got long to go now!! Your body sounds like it reacted the same way since your MMC! My cycles have been all over the place and it's only down to all the OPK sticks I've used that I know I have ovulated!!

I'm already symptom spotting!! I had mild tummy cramps all day yesterday and have them still today!! Still feels like such a long wait!!!

Fingers crossed for a BFP for you!! Xx

havealittlefaithbaby Sun 31-Jul-11 17:00:37

Yup af is not due on 10th so I'm in. It's a long shot (not much swi due to fertility testing) but it'll be ironic!

Wildwaterfalls Sun 31-Jul-11 17:13:15

Mild tummy cramps sounds promising figaro... It is amazing how long two weeks can last when you are waiting to test. Fingers crossed for you.

I am now in the annoying part where any symptom could just as well be PMT as pregnancy. Doesn't stop me hoping / planning though!

Welcome havealittlefaith, and good luck!

havealittlefaithbaby Sun 31-Jul-11 17:26:06

Oh yes I was well mardy earlier. Not pms of course!

laughinglemons Sun 31-Jul-11 18:11:46

Hello All. Due to test on 13th. Can I join? I was prodding my right boob today.. Poor DH is exhausted - 7 times in 5 days and he isn't young!
We are getting desperate - ttc1 for 18 months.. I am 35 and a half!

Figaro82 Sun 31-Jul-11 19:07:13

Welcome havealittlefaith and laughinglemons!! The more the merrier!!!

Havealittlefaith - Mardyness is an early sign of pregnancy (well thats what we will tell ourselves!).

Laughinglemons - 7 times in 5 days is impressive!!! I hope you get your BFP just so your DH can rest!!

I thought trying for a baby was going to be the most natural thing in the world, but theres nothing natural about peeing on OPK sticks, testing your ERCM and lying with your legs up in the air for 20 minutes! Our poor other halfs must be trying to remember what they found attractive about us!! LOL!!!

Fingers crossed for lots of BFPs!!! grin

laughinglemons Mon 01-Aug-11 00:30:15

Thanks Figaro Sorry to hear about you MC. Glad you started this thread. 13 seems ages away...

Havea I had a hycosy a early this cycle (to check tubes). Apparently the flushing out of the tubes is suppose to help (so long as tubes not blocked..) i have been told to have a hysteroscopy before trying any treatment.

Wildwaterfalls Mon 01-Aug-11 08:44:33

That is a very big effort lauginglemons! I know what you mean figaro about all the testing and thinking that goes into ttc. Not very natural.. but it is very hard when you want something so much!

I am now starting to think this probably isn't my month... No symptoms whatsoever other than a bit of lower back ache which I think may mean my period is actually on its way early. Haven't quite given up hope though.

laughinglemons Mon 01-Aug-11 08:58:55

wild hi there. i so know where you are coming from at this point in your cycle - you can't give up until your period starts and with me it takes until it really starts... its a bit early for detail but i am sure you know what i mean.
twice this year i have actually managed to cry twice in one month because i've been convinced i've had implantation bleeding. Good Luck.

mousebacon Mon 01-Aug-11 18:33:55

It was all going so well...had a few cramps today, had a temp dip yesterday BUT temps stayed down today so now I'm wondering if I've even ov'd yet! All the signs were good but we're going to keep up the SWI just incase - will still be testing though!

Good luck all. I find my pg symptoms are...more cm, cloudy wee, puffy breasts and abdom cramps...

havealittlefaithbaby Mon 01-Aug-11 18:52:58

I has a temp dip 5 dpo and a rise today (although I was drinking a bit yesterday). Tender breasts here too. Nothing else discernible...jury is still out!

Wildwaterfalls Mon 01-Aug-11 19:11:35

That's interesting mousebacon... more cm.... I have that so will count that as an official symptom.

laughinglemons nice to hear someone is the same way about the week leading up to a period... I have now embarked on the once-an-hour trips to the loo to see if it has arrived yet... Sorry, tmi!

Sounds really promising havealiitlefaith... Tender breasts is the number one symptom I think!

Figaro82 Mon 01-Aug-11 19:21:24

Come on ladies, we need to stay positive! There are 4 BFPs in waiting here!!! I will get a BFP or spend the next month sulking!!

Ive also had more CM and I know I ovulated last week. Sounds promising! I want puffy boobs too like Mousebacon!

Feels good to know its next week when we get to test (this week Wild)! Doesn't feel so long now! I have my POAS all ready!

havealittlefaithbaby Mon 01-Aug-11 19:26:04

Oh yes I'm having +++cm, sticky/creamy too.

Figaro82 Mon 01-Aug-11 19:28:01

Well thats it. We are all pregnant then!

havealittlefaithbaby Mon 01-Aug-11 19:28:42

I've got a poundland cheapo and a cbd (has been gathering dust in the bathroom cupboard for a while waiting for a cheapo bfp first.). Get excited when I see it sometimes thinking about using it and getting it to say 'pregnant'!

Figaro82 Mon 01-Aug-11 19:32:26

I have loads of the internet cheapies (so I dont feel guilty POAS all the time), 1 FRER and 1 CBD! Tempted to write pregnant on it with a pen to make me feel better! Lol!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now