Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Cant stand the wait!

(9 Posts)
Sillyshell Tue 26-Jul-11 13:26:14

I'm due on in two days and am utterly convienced that I've done it this time. I keep going dizzy, I weeing for england and can hardly keep my eyes open I'm so tired. DH even said the other day that I have a glow about me and he thinks I'm pregnant and he doesnt usually comment. Am going to be so gutted if I'm not!

saltyair Tue 26-Jul-11 13:59:49

POAS!!!!!!!

DizzyKipper Tue 26-Jul-11 14:46:23

Agreed, POAS!

Sillyshell Tue 26-Jul-11 14:48:16

I was thinking about getting a test on the way home, but I've done it before and I come on a day later so feel like I would be jinxing myself!

lauraloo09 Tue 26-Jul-11 14:54:52

POAS!!!!! fingers crossed for you xx

twobecomethree Tue 26-Jul-11 20:29:15

Argh I know that feeling, I think you've got to poas too! I know you don't want to jinx it but equally you don't want to be going through the uncertainty and wonderings in your mind over+over! Make sure you come back+let us know the outcome. FX for a BFP for you!

havealittlefaithbaby Tue 26-Jul-11 20:56:45

Yeah you know you're either upduffed it not by now! Poas won't jinx it! Go on. We're all curious now!

Sillyshell Wed 27-Jul-11 10:40:28

Havent done it yet but woke up with a belly ache so think AF is on her way! Thank you ladies but think I spoke too soon. x

Sillyshell Thu 28-Jul-11 09:04:43

Out again this month, AF arrived this morning. Boo!! Oh well, there's always next month.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: