Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a reproductive endocrinologist??

(4 Posts)
farfallarocks Mon 25-Jul-11 16:24:23

Hi all
I would like to have some basic hormone tests as I think I have a hormonal balance (too much testosterone, low progesterone). I certsainly did before I went on the pill and I think the pill has covered up those issues for a while!

Now actively TTC and have a short luteal phase and had an early miscarriage last month.
I also have spotting before periods.

I have booked to see my GP but I doubt she will agree to do any tests as we have not been trying for a year. I don;t want to wait a year so was hoping to get the ball rolling privately.

I am not having much luck trying to find somewhere in London that will give me the once over and do all tests, ovarian reserve, hormones, thyroid, clotting etc but most of all hormone tests.

Anybody have a good recommendation?

helenlouisey Mon 25-Jul-11 16:30:43

Would highly recommend Mr Trew, 92 Harley Street, he did all blood works for me, scan, HSG, sperm analysis for my husband and then finally a lap and hyst when none of thhe other tests showed any reason for us not conceiving.

Best if luck

farfallarocks Mon 25-Jul-11 16:49:36

Many thanks!

farfallarocks Tue 26-Jul-11 18:04:08

Bump - any other recs?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now