Talk

Advanced search

I am soooo tired - do you think I am pregnant?

(19 Posts)
Nettee Sun 24-Jul-11 19:05:34

Sorry a bit of a self indulgant thread here. Will be testing on Tuesday morning (one internet cheapy ready) if no AF before then (Due tomorrow). swi got carried away 2 days prior to ovulation (persona sticks). Would be dc 3 - basically want to go for it but also a bit unsure how I would cope with 3.

This week I have had mood swings, mild nausea, mild headaches and major tiredness for no reason in the afternoons.

so come on mumsnet - am I or aren't I?

pollyteapot Sun 24-Jul-11 19:54:23

the week before I took the pregnancy test, I was so tired and fatiqued I thought i had a virus. Took the test and it was positive. But tiredness can have a million million reasons behind it (says she who is NOT preggers but chronically tired and very P;d off with the whole thing),

Nettee Sun 24-Jul-11 20:04:12

Thanks for that - sorry you are tired and p;d off. Didn't have this tired thing with the others as far as i can remember so prob something else. Sitting on my hands to avoid giving into temptation re poas.

Nettee Mon 25-Jul-11 07:20:41

24 hours to go! No af yet. Still feeling a bit sick (but then I always do at this time of the month.) Dh and I discussing plans for preg no three this morning. Af or a bfn would come as a bit of a shock now i think. Should't get too excited though.

Ilovekittyelise Mon 25-Jul-11 10:53:11

i know i shouldnt encourage this kind of behaviour...but in my experience (especially with the CB digital) you normally get a positive a few days early.....grin

TheRealMBJ Mon 25-Jul-11 10:56:22

I knew I was pregnant this time because I was suddenly overcome with exhaustion. I tested the following day (still exghausted) and got a BFP

pollyteapot Mon 25-Jul-11 11:28:11

I took my test the day my af was due. Oh, and my boobies were bigger and sore at that time too.

I hope you get the result you want, Nettee xx

Nettee Mon 25-Jul-11 12:07:29

Very tempted to test early especially with the first wee of the day over the last few days but have resisted! Boobs not helping much - feel like last month at this time. Also only have one test so if I use it and get a faint line or bfn then have to go out and buy another one to be sure which involves waiting. Not 100% sure what result I want but actually now I think it will be positive i am quite committed to that idea so would be disappointed if not (although also a little bit relieved until next month!)

LucyRaggyDoll Mon 25-Jul-11 17:13:42

No. I don't think so. I'm always tired and never pregnant.

HTH

Nettee Tue 26-Jul-11 05:28:59

I am! Faintish but definate line at 4 this morning. Wow - will need to get my head round this a bit. Really pleased as well though.

Thanks for your replies and good luck to anyone else testing this morning

allthefires Tue 26-Jul-11 05:40:20

Congratulations! Good to know I am not the only one who gets up at crazy o clock to poas.

Am now in late 2nd trimester and up because pregnant body refuses to sleep!

pollyteapot Tue 26-Jul-11 06:50:17

Congratulations Nettee xx

Biscuitsandtea Tue 26-Jul-11 06:54:55

Hi Nettee have been lurking reading your thread but just wanted to say congratulation - I got my BFP today too after 19 months of ttc no 2, well got a faint one yesterday and a big old positive one today smile

pinkytheshrinky Tue 26-Jul-11 07:01:21

Oh how lovely, congratulations

bonkers20 Tue 26-Jul-11 07:03:54

Awwww, I do like a nice BFP (not mine!) first thing in the morning. I do think we can often "just tell" when we're pregnant. Our 2nd was a happy surprise and I have very irregular cycles, but I still had a feeling very, very early on.

I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Nettee Tue 26-Jul-11 07:25:45

Thanks everyone - Biscuits I had been lurking on your thread too - so pleased for you

Xx

TheRealMBJ Tue 26-Jul-11 08:01:29

Congratulations smile

maybebabyR Tue 26-Jul-11 10:24:42

Congratulations Nettee I too have been lurking! Well done you smile

goingmadtrying Tue 26-Jul-11 10:29:35

Argh congratulations ladies with the bfp's I too am a lurker lol

I had major tiredness yesterday could of gone to bed after getting out, trying to not get hopes up but you have given me a little positivity dont know when due as wierdly long cycle last month think im cd21 ish today trying not to obsess with counting etc.

good luck for the next 9 months grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now