Talk

Advanced search

Why does time go so slow when you are waiting!!

(8 Posts)
Mercury123 Thu 21-Jul-11 20:56:26

Evening all,

I am 7 days late for AF and ive had nothing but BFN sad

I am convinced im pg as I am never late. I keep testing as im impatient and a little obssessed. I cant concentrate on anything, its all I can think about.

I really need to keep busy and stop testing!!

I hope I get a BFP next week.

Ahhhh rant over smile

Patiencedeficit Thu 21-Jul-11 21:02:59

Fingers crossed for you Mercury! Don't spend too much on the pee sticks (speaking from experience - I think it is my optimism that makes me keep using the expensive ones in the hope that I will only need one)...

Let us know what happens. smile

Mercury123 Thu 21-Jul-11 21:14:55

Thank you smile

I know what you mean, I could have bought a lot of baby clothes with the money ive spent!!

I am so scared of getting my hopes up too much as all the tests say BFN so I keep thinking how realistic is it that ill get a BFP!

Patiencedeficit Sat 23-Jul-11 13:20:30

Any news Mercury? Trying not to POAS myself as it's so disappointing when you get a BFN! Fingers crossed all round smile

Mercury123 Sat 23-Jul-11 15:36:11

9 days late and no sign of AF.

I couldn't resist the urge to test again and still BFN but DP is convinced I'm PG and I'll get a BFP this week.

I really hope so.

Mercury123 Sat 23-Jul-11 15:37:17

I admire your patience, I am so weak sad

Let me know when you've tested

Good luck smilesmilesmile

Patiencedeficit Sat 23-Jul-11 21:26:53

Thanks Mercury - going to test tomorrow but not due until Wed. Will let you know the outcome. Have my fingers crossed for both of us!

Believe me I am not patient or restrained. I already tested ridiculously early this time and was (irrationally) disappointed with my BFN... if that makes you feel any better!! grin

Mercury123 Sat 23-Jul-11 23:11:53

Haha it's so good to see this TTC makes other people crazy.

Lots of luck for your BFP grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now