Talk

Advanced search

Trying not to get my hopes up but.....

(8 Posts)
Vix1980 Thu 21-Jul-11 13:06:47

What do you think about this.... After ttc since last august i fell pregnant back in march, That ended in Mc at the beginning of April. We decided to wait with the ttc until we moved into our first home i the next few months, but ive kept on making a note of my cycles anyway. Before the mc they were between 30 - 32 days apart, after though they have been regular as clockwork every 25 days.

I am now 2 days late and although we havent been actively trying we have been having unprotected sex obviously, my mind is a wash with buying prams and baby clothes, and im trying to reason with myself that its probably not but i dont feel that i shall be seeing af this month for some reason. I cant remember what symptoms i felt when i was pg just headaches a lot which i suffer from now, and the same tiredness and waking up early. I know its ridiculous to be thinking and feeling like this after only 2 days but tell me what else it can be so i can calm down and not worry about getting up a ladder later to do some painting! (yes i really just said that, ridiculous i know!!)

Figaro82 Thu 21-Jul-11 17:18:26

As Harry Hill would say - there's only one way to find out....TEST!!!

smile hope you get a BFP!!

havealittlefaithbaby Thu 21-Jul-11 17:43:55

Test! We'll good your hand (VIA MN!). Hope its a bfp smile

Vix1980 Fri 22-Jul-11 11:15:30

Well nothing like wasting money on another pregnancy test to bring on your period is there!!! At least i know anyway!

Please do expect me back here though next month with the same ramblings... thanks!

havealittlefaithbaby Fri 22-Jul-11 17:03:05

Aw sorry to hear that vix, look forward to seeing you around! smile

joycep Fri 22-Jul-11 19:16:25

Vix - sorry about m/c and now aF. Do I understand correctly from above that your cycles have shortened since your m/c? I am just asking as my cycles are now 4 or 5 days shorter than they were after an early m/c a year ago and I can't understand it! So I have been trying to find out why- I ddont suppose you have ever asked a gp have you?

Patiencedeficit Fri 22-Jul-11 20:59:17

Weird - mine went from 28 to 21 for the 3 months after I had my mc. Wonder if there is anything in that?

wrinklyraisin Sat 23-Jul-11 03:51:51

Mine also went from 28-30 days to 25 days on the dot now, after a chemical pg in early March and a mc at 6ish weeks in June.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: