Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Trying not to get my hopes up but.....

(8 Posts)
Vix1980 Thu 21-Jul-11 13:06:47

What do you think about this.... After ttc since last august i fell pregnant back in march, That ended in Mc at the beginning of April. We decided to wait with the ttc until we moved into our first home i the next few months, but ive kept on making a note of my cycles anyway. Before the mc they were between 30 - 32 days apart, after though they have been regular as clockwork every 25 days.

I am now 2 days late and although we havent been actively trying we have been having unprotected sex obviously, my mind is a wash with buying prams and baby clothes, and im trying to reason with myself that its probably not but i dont feel that i shall be seeing af this month for some reason. I cant remember what symptoms i felt when i was pg just headaches a lot which i suffer from now, and the same tiredness and waking up early. I know its ridiculous to be thinking and feeling like this after only 2 days but tell me what else it can be so i can calm down and not worry about getting up a ladder later to do some painting! (yes i really just said that, ridiculous i know!!)

Figaro82 Thu 21-Jul-11 17:18:26

As Harry Hill would say - there's only one way to find out....TEST!!!

smile hope you get a BFP!!

havealittlefaithbaby Thu 21-Jul-11 17:43:55

Test! We'll good your hand (VIA MN!). Hope its a bfp smile

Vix1980 Fri 22-Jul-11 11:15:30

Well nothing like wasting money on another pregnancy test to bring on your period is there!!! At least i know anyway!

Please do expect me back here though next month with the same ramblings... thanks!

havealittlefaithbaby Fri 22-Jul-11 17:03:05

Aw sorry to hear that vix, look forward to seeing you around! smile

joycep Fri 22-Jul-11 19:16:25

Vix - sorry about m/c and now aF. Do I understand correctly from above that your cycles have shortened since your m/c? I am just asking as my cycles are now 4 or 5 days shorter than they were after an early m/c a year ago and I can't understand it! So I have been trying to find out why- I ddont suppose you have ever asked a gp have you?

Patiencedeficit Fri 22-Jul-11 20:59:17

Weird - mine went from 28 to 21 for the 3 months after I had my mc. Wonder if there is anything in that?

wrinklyraisin Sat 23-Jul-11 03:51:51

Mine also went from 28-30 days to 25 days on the dot now, after a chemical pg in early March and a mc at 6ish weeks in June.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now