Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TTC after a MC.

(2 Posts)
Kayzr Mon 18-Jul-11 20:42:40

We are going to start ttc in September. I had a MC in January but we weren't trying and I didn't know I was pregnant because I was on the pill. I have 2 boys from a previous marriage.

With them I didn't really think about MC, I knew there was a chance of them happening but I didn't worry. When I get pg this time round I'm going to be thinking about it a lot more than I did first time round.

I was just wondering how people cope with pregnancy after a MC? Do you start by taking it 1 day at a time then take it a week at a time once you are past 12 weeks and have had a scan? I'm just worried that I'll be worrying about another MC that I won't be able to enjoy being pregnant.

Thanks

farfallarocks Tue 19-Jul-11 09:27:59

I know what you mean. Sadly I think it will be incredibly hard to be blase and relaxed about any pregnancty after a miscarriage.
Even my friends with a couple of kids have told me that with each preganncy they become MORE anxious as they know more about what can go wrong, how precious it all is.

Good luck. I am get pregnant again and I just going to take it one day at a time and try not to get excited and sign up for NCT at 5 weeks like I did last time !()

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now