Talk

Advanced search

bit worried... please read

(6 Posts)
bluebell82 Mon 18-Jul-11 19:21:09

hi ladies, i'm ttc number 3... bit of a long shot but stopped my pill mid pack on fri 8th july, had withdrawal bleed on monday 11th for 3 days and had unprotected sex on fri, sat and sunday and then today i have had some brown discharge blush. i had implantation bleeds with both my girls so was thinking whether this could be the case so close after sex also have no idea when i ovulated if at all, have the doctors tmrw as need to come off some tablets prior to conceiving... would really appreciate some advice xx

bluebell82 Mon 18-Jul-11 19:39:12

bump

buggerlugs82 Mon 18-Jul-11 19:43:56

You will never know until you test.

Sorry but there is no other way to tell.

bluebell82 Mon 18-Jul-11 19:47:09

thank you x

notthehippopotamus Mon 18-Jul-11 21:53:50

I came off my pill a few weeks ago and had withdrawal bleed, then a few days off and then some random spotting for a day, which I never used to get but put it down to body adjusting to normality again and I did read somewhere I think that this can happen after coming off the pill. Mind you, you can read most things somewhere on the internet if you look hard enough!

Could also be ovulation spotting? Seems quite early after withdrawal bleed for you to have ovulated and lining to have built up and everything ready for implantation. Sorry, that's not very helpful is it. Good luck! smile

bluebell82 Tue 19-Jul-11 12:19:09

hi ladies, have gone to the docs today, negative pg test but also being swabbed for any infection but to be honest think it might just be down to coming off the pill. should know in a week if there is anything untoward but extremely doubtful as have two dds already so anything should have been picked up previously. Thanks for your advice, thought it was too soon for implantation bleed to be honest could have been ovulation though as i have those tell tale achy pains, fingers crossed.

xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now