Talk

Advanced search

regular cycle after mc??

(3 Posts)
glendathegoodwitch Mon 18-Jul-11 10:08:07

hi ladies

i had a mc @11 weeks in may didnt get my 1st period until 5 weeks later in june and everything about it was normal my cycle previously was 27 days and as regular as clockwork

period was due yesterday - did 2 tests on friday cos im an impatient cos both bfn's but when i was pg last time i did 3 tests upto 2 days late that were all bfn and on 3rd day late did 2 digital ones that were bfp

would my cycle have slipped right back into place??

any advice experience would be appreciated as i hate being in limbo - something is definitely happening as im super moody, tearful, snappy and feeling sorry for myself!!!

kat2504 Mon 18-Jul-11 10:27:37

No it can be up and down a bit for a few months. After my first mc, I got my period every month but the number of days in the cycle did vary between 27 and 32. It took about 5 months to get back to a 29 day cycle. Before the mc, my cycle had been 26 days for some years!

Do you have any idea when your ovulation was? If you are at least 14dpo any pregnancy test should give you a reliable result. You may just have pmt, or it may be worth doing another test in a couple of days time.

glendathegoodwitch Mon 18-Jul-11 16:38:53

typed too soon - af made an appearance!! oh well maybe next month x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now