Talk

Advanced search

Feeling pregnant but getting a BFN. Am I going nuts?

(5 Posts)
londontj Sun 17-Jul-11 08:38:37

TTC DC2. First month of trying (amazingly worked first month last time round so have unreasonably high expectations). Feeling really nauseous and tired but 2 days pre AF and getting -ve tests. Am starting to think the symptoms are entirely in my head and DP starting to talk to me in an 'especially sympathetic voice'. Grrr. Anyone else have similar experience and end up with a BFP?

Biscuitsandtea Sun 17-Jul-11 08:53:29

Could be too early to test? Perhaps give it a couple of days (easier said than done I know) and test again.

londontj Tue 19-Jul-11 07:29:12

Thanks for the voice of sanity, biscuits. Still negative which I suspect is pretty conclusive. Am a bit confused about 'symptoms' but am putting them down to tiredness courtesy of DD1s' dawn waking.

Biscuitsandtea Tue 19-Jul-11 07:33:19

I always think it ain't over till AF arrives! Having said that we've been ttc no 2 for 19 mths now and I've had pg symptoms pretty much every single month, or at least I'n my head. I do hope though that if this isn't your month you get your BFP soon xx

Gilliana1 Tue 19-Jul-11 13:37:33

Snap! I was utterly convinced I was pregnant as for the last 5 days I have been quesy, tired, lots of period style cramps etc. Just done two tests (day 28 today) and negative (ovulated day 14 so should have hcg now). I felt just like I did with DD1 pregnancy early days expect with her I got a positive. Very odd all these symptoms and really can't see how being ultra quesy can be in my head but the tests are very conclusive. I keep wondering whether egg met sperm and did their 'bit' (hence the symptoms) but then it just couldnt implant so no hcg.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now