Talk

Advanced search

Please help advice needed

(3 Posts)
mummyhopes04 Fri 15-Jul-11 10:26:16

Hi all I was looking for some advice following a miscarrige in april I have just found out I am expecting again however a couple of days before my period was due I started to bleed the first day I had very light bleeding sometimes going hours without bleeding only for it to start again the last 2 days I have been bleeding again this is very light not enough to soak through a pad but still worrying me. It is not like the last time where I had very heavy bleeding and clotting, Im worried that it is another failed pregnancy and I guess what i'm wondering has anyone experienced this could it be breakthrough bleeding or am i just getting my hopes up.

Ladybee Fri 15-Jul-11 10:59:57

Are you saying that you had a positive test a few days before your period was due, but now have started spotting/bleeding?
It's possible it's a very early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. If the bleeding doesn't really progress into a normal flow, then I would wait until you get to 5/6 weeks pregnant and ask for an early scan to confirm whether the pregnancy is continuing on.

mummyhopes04 Fri 15-Jul-11 11:10:45

Hi Ladybee yes the test was a couple of days before period was due ok thanks for ur advice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now