Talk

Advanced search

Saucy knickers - check, handcuffs - check, Push up bra - check! Making the deed fun!

(5 Posts)
Lipstick66 Thu 14-Jul-11 12:39:31

Its nearly that time of the month again for me when I am suddenly interested again in the baby making dance, but I don't want it to feel like a process again for my DP! How are you ladies planning on making it 'interesting' for them?? So far I have planned:

* Breakfast in bed followed by an early dessert aka moi!
* Just ordered a rather saucy outfit to get his attention.
* Have set up a naughty game for the week for us to play which invloves us completing 'tasks'. Thought it would be a little different and exciting!

Any other ideas to make it fun for our partners, which will have the obvious desired result of a baby at the end of it??? Share away ladies!!

Lipstick66 Thu 14-Jul-11 15:03:58

Come on ladies, dont be shy!! ;)

Karbea Thu 14-Jul-11 15:08:19

I've read that if you massage each other beforehand it helps.

Aworryingtrend Thu 14-Jul-11 16:43:33

I tend to take the opposite approach and not overtly say when it might be 'ovulation time' (not that I seem to be ovulating anyway...) as I think this adds to the pressure for DH.

We DTD every 2 or 3 days or so anyway so i just treat it as a 'normal' session if that makes sense, but I usually put a bit more effort in during it, eg, BJ at the start as this usually means he ahem, finishe the job quickly.

Then I make sure I stay lying down for 30 mins afterwards before I get up.

Lipstick66 Thu 14-Jul-11 20:30:41

I'm going to try really hard to mention that it's ovulation time as it's put to much pressure on both of us. That's why I want to make it fun!

I'm sure my partner wouldn't complain about me making the extra effort (BJ)!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now