Talk

Advanced search

Acupuncture really positive

(9 Posts)
Karbea Wed 13-Jul-11 21:36:59

this morning I was written off from work for two weeks, due to stress sad

This afternoon I had my first acupuncture session and it was really positive. He said that the main thing was to increase the length of my other cycle ( I have one short cycle, one longer cycle) he said that even though we've been trying 8 cycles as one cycle is always so short that really we've only tried 4 times, and actually in the last 5 only 2 have been long enough to actually have a pregnancy. He thought that we'd be pregnant really soon, and felt the acupuncture would definitely improve things. smile

hellymelly Wed 13-Jul-11 21:38:56

Good luck! I was having accupunture for my back,but I did tell the practitioner that I wanted to get pregnant,and I did,right away! (at 40)

NinjaChipmunk Wed 13-Jul-11 21:41:03

that sounds really positive, a nice high after the horribleness of being signed off. How many sessions are you going to have?

GenericDietCola Wed 13-Jul-11 21:45:01

That's lovely - good luck

Cleverything Wed 13-Jul-11 21:46:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Karbea Wed 13-Jul-11 21:47:24

He told me loads of success stories.
ninja I'm not sure, I'm going to go once a week, not sure how many I'll have, I'll guess well see how it goes, what results I'll see.

Mortal Wed 13-Jul-11 21:47:35

I hoped to get pregnant after the £40 sessions I was having, I didn't but it did relax me, strange after handing over £40 for someone to stick pins in me and then leave me listening to wind pipe music and having a quick nap. It was probably the nap that helped.

Karbea Wed 13-Jul-11 21:50:52

clever thing he said a lot of people come to him with long cycles, mine are short, so will be interesting to see if he can make my cycle around 28 days each month, fingers crossed!

Dh is happy as he said that it's ok for us to have sex everyday, whereas most of everything I've read up to now has said every other day.

eurochick Wed 13-Jul-11 22:22:23

From what I've read, every other day is advised if there are issues on the male side to make the sperm count better. But I have plenty of friend with no fertility issues who have got PG having sex every day. If there are no issues, I don't see why you shouldn't go for it every day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now