Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Anyone tested early, got a bfp and gone on to carry full term?

(8 Posts)
LILI80 Wed 13-Jul-11 13:00:40

That's it really. My cycles are between 26 and 36 days! Did test yesterday on day 28 and BFP (not very strong but could get def see a line) did one today day 29 and got the same.

As last pregnancy ended in M/C worried that this one will end in a chemical pregnancy because I tested early!

Anyone got any good stories to help me get through this worry?

Thanks in advance xx

LILI80 Wed 13-Jul-11 13:06:34

oops forgot to add ov'd day 18 per cbfm so AF sould be due around day 32 so this Saturday x

thelittlefriend Wed 13-Jul-11 13:32:12

Yes! I'm not sure how early I tested with dd, but she is 20 months old now so yes it was a successful pregnancy! You're no more likely to have a cp just because you've tested early. It just means you will unfortunately know about it if you do. Stay positive and congrats on your BFP

GenericDietCola Wed 13-Jul-11 16:19:48

Yes, me too - for DD now aged 22 months. I had short cycles so I tested around day 21 and got a faint positive, so continued to test every few days until I believed it!

pommedechocolat Wed 13-Jul-11 16:21:41

Am 5 + 5 today and had bfp on cd22. With dd also tested early cd23/4 I think.
She was obviously a sticky one and fingers crossed for this one too.

LILI80 Wed 13-Jul-11 16:52:42

Thank you ladies that's really helpful!

I've never tested early before and because my last pg ended in m/c I'm just worried it's going to end badly especially as the line wasn't really dark.

Had the line been darker I might have felt more comfortable but because it's pale pink I almost can't believe it!

kenobi Wed 13-Jul-11 16:54:20

Yes - I tested 7 full days before p as I also have a short cycle. Line was unbelievably faint, but DD now 19 months.

skidd Wed 13-Jul-11 16:55:40

yes, twice

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: