Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tested early, got a bfp and gone on to carry full term?

(8 Posts)
LILI80 Wed 13-Jul-11 13:00:40

That's it really. My cycles are between 26 and 36 days! Did test yesterday on day 28 and BFP (not very strong but could get def see a line) did one today day 29 and got the same.

As last pregnancy ended in M/C worried that this one will end in a chemical pregnancy because I tested early!

Anyone got any good stories to help me get through this worry?

Thanks in advance xx

LILI80 Wed 13-Jul-11 13:06:34

oops forgot to add ov'd day 18 per cbfm so AF sould be due around day 32 so this Saturday x

thelittlefriend Wed 13-Jul-11 13:32:12

Yes! I'm not sure how early I tested with dd, but she is 20 months old now so yes it was a successful pregnancy! You're no more likely to have a cp just because you've tested early. It just means you will unfortunately know about it if you do. Stay positive and congrats on your BFP

GenericDietCola Wed 13-Jul-11 16:19:48

Yes, me too - for DD now aged 22 months. I had short cycles so I tested around day 21 and got a faint positive, so continued to test every few days until I believed it!

pommedechocolat Wed 13-Jul-11 16:21:41

Am 5 + 5 today and had bfp on cd22. With dd also tested early cd23/4 I think.
She was obviously a sticky one and fingers crossed for this one too.

LILI80 Wed 13-Jul-11 16:52:42

Thank you ladies that's really helpful!

I've never tested early before and because my last pg ended in m/c I'm just worried it's going to end badly especially as the line wasn't really dark.

Had the line been darker I might have felt more comfortable but because it's pale pink I almost can't believe it!

kenobi Wed 13-Jul-11 16:54:20

Yes - I tested 7 full days before p as I also have a short cycle. Line was unbelievably faint, but DD now 19 months.

skidd Wed 13-Jul-11 16:55:40

yes, twice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now